April 14 - How's your 3 mo?

janiej
on 7/14/04 5:34 am - Independence, IA
Just wanted to check in with my fellow 4/14 surgery friends to see how you're all doing? I'm feeling fantastic ~~ started 272 and am now at 204. I found that I'm retaining water on occasion and have started taking a water pill again about once a week (with my dr's. blessing). Started in a tight 24 and am wearing 18's now. I do Curves 3 x a week and water aerobics 2 x a week. Basically can eat about anything, but try and always get my protein in first. I'm also starting to lose a little hair (mine is very short anyway) and quite often feel dizzy 1st thing out of bed in the am. That usually stops after 5-10 seconds. How are you all doing?
Jan K.
on 7/14/04 8:49 am - Aurora, OH
Hi Jane.. I had surgery on 4/14/ too, and I'm down 65 lbs and am very happy. No dizziness, but still some trouble with meat especially. Actually, I never know what will upset my stomach, even foods that have never bothered me before..Oh well, my problems are minimal! However, I'm jealous because you are doing better than me. We started about the same, but you weigh 4 lbs less than me! Wish you continued success. Jan
Shelli_LessBelly
on 7/15/04 2:23 am - Creve Coeur, MO
4/14 here too! I'm doing awesome......couldn't be happier! I am down 73 pounds as of today! I started at 430 and now weigh 357.......only 27 more pounds til I hit the century mark! WoooooHoooo!!! I can pretty much eat anything too, but I never eat sugar or high fatty foods. I am losing hair in big nasty clumps.......but I guess it is the price to pay for losing weight so fast. I just know I wouldn't make a very pretty bald person. I don't have the head for it! Congrats on your weight-loss so far and I wish you continued success! Shelli -73 lbs.......and counting!
iambren
on 7/15/04 3:07 am - Knoxville, TN
4/14 here also. I'm doing fantastic too! When I had surgery I was 380. 7/14 I'm 313 67# gone forever!!!! I still have problems eating sometimes and sometimes I don't. Hair has gotten really thin on top, but I really don't care I'm just so pleased with the pounds gone. Congratulations to you all on your weight loss! Keep up the good work. Brenda -67 and counting
MrsTia
on 7/15/04 3:53 am - BALTIMORE, MD
TIA HERE! I HAD SURGERY 4/14/04 AND HAVE LOST 76 POUNDS LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views