Hospital again!

Rondaslosinit
on 7/14/04 1:51 am - Richardson, TX
Dodie, I'm so sorry to hear about the cancer! I am not very familiar with pancreatic cancer but I know you have to be scared. It sounds as if you have a loving family (thank God for that). As far as moving to AR or not, I would go where I could get the best medical care and most support. Please keep a positive attitude and use this message board to vent any time. We're all pulling for you! In my thoughts and prayers! Ronda
Robin D.
on 7/14/04 4:05 am - Trempealeau, WI
Dodie - Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Being with family is always a good thing. As a cancer survivor (uterine cancer 4/97), please take care of yourself and listen to your doctors....Question everything and ask questions until you understand. Please keep us posted. Robin
Jan K.
on 7/14/04 8:21 am - Aurora, OH
Dodie: I'm so sorry to hear your news. Just know that you will be at the top of my prayer list as long as you need to be. Try to keep us posted and go where you can get the best care and support. Jan
tonishappy
on 7/14/04 10:36 pm - Greensboro, NC
Dodie - My prayers are so with you!!! Toni Bowen
Pegtrala
on 7/15/04 2:09 pm - Beaverton, OR
Hi Dodie. So sorry to hear about your situation. I am also 54 and had stomach cancer. They performed an RNY and removed 9/10 of my stomach and my gallbladder on 4/27/04. We can get through this. I'll be praying for you. It's helps to know that there are others out there doing the same thing. God bless and keep you always. Love, Peggy
Dodie R.
on 7/19/04 9:18 am - North Little Rock, AR
Thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers!!! I will continue to post as usual. I am just now starting to lose weight again after all the hospital IV's and fluid they pumped into me. I have lost a total of 65 lbs now, so that is a good thing. Went to the doctor for check up today........still have two JP drainage tubes in me.......YUK!! I know once those are taken out I will feel better. Will be going to oncologist this Wednesday and hopefully will be able to begin treatment for this darn cancer next week. Once again.........thank you all for your prayers, they are very much appreciated. God Bless you All!!!! Dodie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views