What are you eating today??

MonCheriAmour
on 7/13/04 9:12 am - Lansing, MI
Well today has been a good day for me. I recommited to eating better, and drinking my water. Breakfast 1 cup of Raisin Bran 1 Cup of 1/2 Milk Snack 4-5 Grapes 2 Stawberries 1 Protien Drink Lunch Boston Maket Kids Meal 3/4 of 1 slice of Meat Loaf 3 bites of Green Beans 1/4 cup of Sweet Potatos Snack 4-5 Soychips Dinner 1 small side salad from Boston Maket I purchased lunch Snack 1 Protien Shake 40 oz of water.... this is good for me.... I am hoping to get in 24 more. My problem is when I eat... I can't drink for hours... it hurt, and I vomit.
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/04 12:44 pm - South of Boston, MA
Ahhh- meatloaf! Seems like one of my mainstays lately. Today we were on the run- Breakfast- 2-3 slices bacon Lunch- 1/2 of small burger patty Few shreds lettuce & salad dressing Dinner- 1/4 cup homemade chili Snack(s) Atkins Granola Bar Iced Latte with Splenda Hot Coffee with cream & equal Crystal Light Beth -70+..haven't weighed in lately...
Shelli_LessBelly
on 7/13/04 2:02 pm - Creve Coeur, MO
Breakfast- Protein Shake Lunch- Chicken Salad with a few crackers Dinner- Crab Legs (YUM!) Snack- Handful of Sunflower Seeds Drinkage: water, water, and more water........oh, did I mention water?
Cat R.
on 7/15/04 3:35 am - Madison, AL
(so far) Breakfast 1/4 cup of small curd cottage cheese 1 slice of beef jerkey Lunch 1/2 cup of chicken bake w/ noodles Dinner I think I'm going to stop and get some of that tomatoe & dill soup from American Cafe in the mall --- yum, yum, good. I'm having a lot of trouble getting my water in. I use to be a big time water drinker, but now I find myself forcing myself. Don't know why. Cat -55
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views