What are you Eating today?

MonCheriAmour
on 7/10/04 1:55 am - Lansing, MI
So far today I have eaten: 1 Bowl of Lucky Charms CereaL.... How's that for protien? NOT oh well and I going to do better the rest of the day. I am attending an adult surprise birthday party today.... Gotta be Good ya know.... I plan to have a protien shake before I go, and take a protien bar to snack on at the party.... Let's see how it goes. Dinner: 1 Hamburger Patty and a veggie
JOJAMZ
on 7/10/04 2:35 am - SOUTHERN, AL
Hey Cheri, How are you doing my fellow wls sister? I am still doing great no problems. So far today I have eaten 1/2 scrambled egg with cheese and 1 slice of bacon. I have had about 10 oz. water so far. I got up late so I haven't had a chance to do much. Lunch will probably be some watermelon. Supper/Dinner I don't know yet. Jo Ann 250/197/?
DianneW
on 7/10/04 5:34 am - Louisville, KY
So far: 1 protien drink: 4 small square pizza (very thin crust) Dianne 340/271
Kim T.
on 7/10/04 9:58 am - Dracut, MA
bfast: crystal light and benefiber (i cant eat food in the a.m.) lunch: white meat turkey breast, mashed potatoes and stuffing. about 3 bites of each. dinner: the topping off a lean cuisine pizza and a few bites of crust snacks: none yet, but on the list is either string cheese or yogurt. yeah i'm really not getting in enough protein at all
Jamming James
on 7/11/04 3:46 am - Backwoods, GA
1 protein bar for breakfast Chicken breast w/ hot sauce for lunch Chicken breast w/ noodles for dinner Plenty o' water and crystal light in the mean time between time!
RoxanneF
on 7/11/04 8:44 am - Baltimore, MD
Protein bar for breakfast. I made a rice mixture for lunch. Rice, scrambled eggs & a packet of fried rice seasonings. Ate about 3/4 of a cup of that. I don't usually eat rice but occasionally to help with my daily frequent trips to the bathroom, I do. I then had about 10 soy crisps for a snack. I will eat about 3oz salmon and 3 asparagus spears for dinner and maybe 1/2 a tuna sandwich for a snack before bed. And water, water, water in between. I get scared sometimes because I feel I can eat so much more now than the first month but, I'm still loosing and not exercising much yet so, something is working. I also don't have to sip water anymore. I can do about 4 swallows before stopping. Roxanne 307/251
Nathaline A.
on 7/12/04 8:52 am - Plainfield, NJ
That is the problem, I was not eating as much as I should have, and because of that I did not lose as much as I should have lost in a two week period. In that period of time, I only lost 3 1/2 pounds, and was scared that I was doing something wrong. I went to GA to spend about 5 days with a friend of mine, who sister has had the surgery done about 6 months ago, she stated that I must eat in order to lose,, so I have been eating about 6 small meals a day, and I snack at bedtime, and in between breakfast and lunch. I have lost 7lbs, and I feel great. I guess that was our problem to begin with, we felt that if we eat less, we wouldn't gain as much, but what we were doing was putting our body in starvation mode, which held onto everything and stored as fat, when we did get around to eating. So the goal is to get my nutrients in and drink plenty of water, I keep sugar free snacks and fresh fruit (melon) on me, as well as a bowl of tuna or chicken salad with crackers, just in case I don't get around to sitting down to eat, I have my protien and water and standby until I am able to do just that. Eat. So in order for us to lose the weight, we must eat.
livistarr
on 7/12/04 9:42 am - Warren, OH
I worked nights last night and evenings today, so I'm missing a meal...Today I ate: breakfast: 1/2 cup high protein cereal with milk snack: 2 oz peanuts snack: peanut butter crackers dinner: 1/2 pepper steak lean cuisine 32 oz water so far...time to chug Olivia
PHYLLIS S.
on 7/16/04 8:37 am - LOS BANOS, CA
So far today I've eaten: B-1egg, slice cheese, hot sauce L-chicken, aritchoke topping off 2 small slices pizza S-string cheese for snack D-3 oz broiled fish S-1/2 protein bar Lots of H20 Have a great weekend everyone! Phyllis
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views