WOOHOO!!!

Middlesgirl
on 7/8/04 11:19 am - Lansing, MI
Weighed myself today and am 1.5 pounds away from losing 80 pounds so far. I thought I was in a plateau, but apparently my body just wanted me to think that!!
DianneW
on 7/9/04 1:41 am - Louisville, KY
That's incredible. I've only lost 69. I'm jealous. I've definetly slowed down. I need to start working out. Dianne
Michele C.
on 7/9/04 2:12 am - Eatontown, NJ
Wow...congratulations...that's terrific....I had my surgery on the SAME day and have only lost 50 lbs...I thought I was doing good until I started checking this message board and it seems like I am way behind. Do you mind me asking what was your starting weight? Mine was 305. Keep up the good work. Michele
Sue B
on 7/9/04 6:55 am - WI
Well I am WAY behind then - I am at 40# lost .... wi**** were more, but I don't know what else to do to lose it.
ruthdebra
on 7/10/04 2:59 pm - Palm Springs, CA
Everyone loses at their own pace. As of today, I'm down 48 lbs - and I never would have lost those pounds without this surgery. So I'm happy. You are doing fantastically well, Erin - as we all are. Ruth
Shelli_LessBelly
on 7/13/04 2:49 am - Creve Coeur, MO
Congrats on your weight-loss!!!!!!!! I am down 71 lbs and feeling fabulous! I can't "weight" to hit that century mark........and then start working towards that 2-century mark!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views