Finally did it!!

sloane
on 7/8/04 5:15 am - New Albany, OH
Just wanted to post a little celebration for myself. When I weighed in this morning I was finally under 200. 199 pounds. That really feels good to make that big change. Thanks for celebrating with me. Would love to hear about your success. Tandi 246/199
bky962
on 7/8/04 5:29 am - Visalia, CA
That is Great! That is my short term goal. I've been in the 200's like forever. I started at 260. Im now at 218. Just a lil ways to go. Keep up the good work!
DianneW
on 7/8/04 6:10 am - Louisville, KY
That's great. I have a long "weigh" to go to get to that point and things have slowed down a little this week but the scale did move today, YEAH. I go in for my 12 week check tomorrow. According to my scale at work I'm down 69 pounds, from 340 to 271. I'll be jumping up and down doing a happy dance when I get to 200 pounds. I did join the YMCA and now that my blood pressure is up (yes it was way to low) I hope to start actually going next week. That should speed things up. Congratulations on your success! Dianne
sloane
on 7/8/04 11:13 am - New Albany, OH
69 lbs is amazing - in only 12 weeks. You may have a little longer to go to the under 200 goal but you've already made the under 300 goal and lots of pounds. I starting doing Curves about a month ago and that helped speed up the weight loss as well as increase my energy. I hope the working out goes well. Enjoy!
sloane
on 7/8/04 11:10 am - New Albany, OH
You are sooo close! I know you can do it. It's just a giant milestone. I feel like a regular person (you know what I mean) to be in the 100s. And, I know you'll make it to.
BeckyB1971
on 7/8/04 9:27 am - Manitowoc, WI
I feel the same way. I started at 250 and couldn't wait to be under 200 lbs. It felt like I was stuck at 200 forever. I weighed myself the other day and I was actually at 198!!!!! My next step is to weigh under 175!!!
sloane
on 7/8/04 11:08 am - New Albany, OH
Congrats to you to!! We're really similar started at about the same weight and had surgery just a couple days apart. 185 is my next big goal - I have a family wedding in Aug and I haven't seen most of my family since the surgery. So, that's what I'm aiming for. I'm with you on 175 though b/c that's the lowest weight I can ever remember being my adult life when I was 20 (14 years ago)! Good luck!
MonCheriAmour
on 7/8/04 10:11 am - Lansing, MI
Congrat's on your success Tandi: I started at 319 and I am now at 253, so I am celebrating with you... Cheri
sloane
on 7/8/04 11:15 am - New Albany, OH
Cheri, Thanks! Boy, I just checked out your profile and it's got a lot of cool info. Your picture is great - not sure if it's before or more recent but you look good, girl! Tandi
Jan K.
on 7/8/04 11:22 am - Aurora, OH
Great work Tandi! I just wanted to congratulate you on your milestone! I have about 13 more pounds to join you on the other side of 200 and I can hardly wait! But I'm so very happy for you and all the others that posted for their great results. Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views