APRIL PLATEAU'ERS

cedsangel
on 7/6/04 2:39 pm - Bitburg, Germany
I don't know how you handle THREE WEEKS! I have been having spurts every three weeks or so where I won't loose but a pound in a whole week and then the next two weeks it will MELT off of me. I go crazy in that ONE week, I can't even imagine what a wreak I would be in THREE! Hang in there girl, it'll start pouring off again soon! Kay 253/191/150- goal
DianneW
on 7/7/04 3:12 am - Louisville, KY
I have had a Plateau this past week for the first time and that has been bad enough, I don't know if I could handle much longer. Dianne 340/273
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 7/7/04 12:38 pm - Los Angeles, CA
I dont wi**** on you... If it happens.. we are here for you.. I think I actually kicked my scale this morning.. time for anger management...
ruthdebra
on 7/7/04 9:43 am - Palm Springs, CA
I have been through so many plateaus in the last 12 weeks. Mostly what I do is cry. Just kidding. Right now, I'm having trouble getting in enough liquids suddenly. I'm going to do better today!! You're looking great Jamie - maybe traveling is the answer. They'll be able to see a huge difference. Are you sleeping enough. I was told that you have to have adequate rest for your body to process the changes. Have a great trip. Ruth
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 7/7/04 12:42 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Ruth, I am sure my family will notice the 55 pound loss... but damn girl.. I want to be at 155 and thats final! Ive been sleeping thanks to xanax...drinking boat loads.. protein up the ying yang... no carbs... Im just waiting it out... I heard you lose a few ounces every hour you fly...Im glad its a 5 hour flight... BTW.. I may be thin now.. but Im losing hair by the masses... whens your next doc visit.. maybe we can meet for lunch that day since you will be in town...
Jackie K.
on 7/7/04 10:04 am - Austin, TX
RNY on 04/29/04 with
Well, add me to the group. I have been down because I only lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks at my 2 month anniversary. I haven't weighed since then -- I have to go to the drs office to weigh for now -- another 40 or 50 lbs and I can get a scale. I don't know if that is good or not. I talked to my WLS group last night and feel better. A little or a lot, at least I am moving ahead. I have been having alot of dumping because my nutritionish said to eat more and to eat protein such as meat -- and I dump every time I eat meat!! But now I realize it is too soon for meat for me and I will get my protein on other softer protein foods!! Anyway....on and on I go. I did not realize that we could plateau so soon, I expected to see the scales slide down fairly quickly for the first 6 months!! NOT!! Jackie K.
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 7/7/04 12:45 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Do I hear you loud and clear. I wasnt expecting such a long stall so early in the game. Granted I lost a lot of weight in the beginning and I am very grateful.. but I didnt know I was so spoiled in the first 3 months.. Im a scale beliver.. It keeps me on track in the good times.. and ****** me off in the bad times.. but I couldnt live without mine.. I just needed some platauers to make me feel like im not alone. Hang in there jackie.. tell us when yours breaks.
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/04 12:38 am - Lost in Woods, PA
Well, you are definitely not alone. I've been loosing the same 5 pounds for about a month now. I thought i was the slowest looser. i'm down about 45 pounds since april 19th. the other girls that had surgery the same day are in the 70's 80's for weight loss. i'm not complaining, 45 pounds is 45 that are never coming back - it's just so weird. I loose a pound, gain 2. Loose 3, gain 1....and it keeps going like that. for the past month, i've been between 264 and 259 so many times i can't count. and it never gets any lower. it's tough, but i know the size is smaller. I went from a tight 28 to a very comfortable 22 and even some times a 20. so the inches have gone, just not the weight. i do everything right, protien, excersize, etc. so i'll just keep hanging in there and sometime down the road, it will all work. open rny 4/19/2004 305/259/??
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views