APRIL PLATEAU'ERS

ElvisGreaserGirl
on 7/5/04 7:33 am - Los Angeles, CA
Any other April Platue'ers out there? I am 12 weeks, and have been doing great. Consistently losing. I am most happy about my 55 pounds to date, but for the past 3 weeks - my scale wont move. I have upped the protein, increased the water, increased activity.. Every platau buster including elimating fruit. I was just wondering if anyone else out there was experiencing the same thing right now. Its been 3 weeks and I am going to hide the scale. It is especially bothersome since I am suppose to unveil my makeover on July 14th in Florida... I wanted to be at 155 and now Im just stuck.... this is just a vent I guess.
Rachelq
on 7/5/04 8:30 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
I wouldn't know if I was palteau'ing...cuz I put my scale away before my surgery. I can tend to get scale obsessed. This is the first time in my life that I'm going to lose weight without feeling like I'm starving myself. I want to enjoy. Good move putting your scale away...enjoy the journey! Good luck to you and have fun in FLA!
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 7/6/04 12:26 pm - Los Angeles, CA
I am scale obsessed. I want this to end! I cant wait to post its over.. but for now... just upping the protein... - Thanks for your support. Jamie
Lea C.
on 7/5/04 10:50 am - Los Angeles, CA
Be patient miss Jaime, interesting name change. can you see my face I think it is missing??
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 7/5/04 11:41 am - Los Angeles, CA
Nope.. Your sassy photo is right there baby doll. The new name change is due to the fact my profile was showing up on google. I dont think its a career advantage with my graphic bowel details. Yeah I know.. Patience. Patience.. Patience.. I should have been a doctor..
Linda W.
on 7/5/04 12:54 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Try an eight week plateau! That's where I am now.
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 7/6/04 1:07 am - Los Angeles, CA
You gotta be kidding me.. You lost the first month and have not lost for 2 months!!! Well I dont feel so bad.. I guess we just have to wait it out.. sure is frustrating.. I feel your pain girl.. Let me know when it breaks. Im going to try increasing the water and activity... even MORE!
nmlscott
on 7/5/04 6:54 pm - OH
I too hit a plateau, however, started a "CURVES TYPE" regime at the gym and then water aerobics after - total workout 1 hour (I go right after work in the am) - lost 4 pounds a day later.... GOOD LUCK TO YOU....and I would say "BE PATIENT", but I can't, cuz I'm right there with you.... Nancy
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 7/6/04 12:27 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Ill be looking for your post when you break it.. bc I am just getting fed up with it.. I am trying the patience thing, but my mind wont catch up with my goal! Thanks Nancy.. Ill be waiting..
Donna Paige
on 7/6/04 9:55 am - Pottstown, PA
I'm the queen of plateaus. I did not lose a lb in 4weeks. It was driving me nuts because I am not considered a light weight. In fact I am super morbidly obese. (339lbs). I expected to loose a bunch as I am sooo overweight. I have finally broken that dam* plateau. For whatever reason some people lose weight quicker than others. My body must love being this size. YUCK! I'm sure the scales will start moving for you soon! BTW, you look fantastic and it sounds like you have been doing great! Try not to be so hard on yourself. You've done fantastic. Best Wishes! Open RNY-Distal on 4/12/04 339/268 71lbs total WOHOO!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views