Depression!

DianneW
on 7/1/04 5:58 am - Louisville, KY
I guess when I had this surgery I somehow expected all my medical problems to magically disappear and it seemed like I was headed in that direction. I kept had to have my Blood Pressure medication lowered because my presure was so low. They problem is now I'm having chest pain. The medicine is also used to treat a condition I have called Coronary Artery Spasm. They don't know what causes it or really how to fix it (now I can't take the meds) because my pressure is so low I can't function or walk around and I'm having terrible pain without it and having to take Nitroglycerin with major headaches that go with it. I was going to go to the YMCA today for the first time today, but I'm post poning till I see the cardiologist tomorrow. I know it will work out, but it's a bummer. Dianne
Larakatya
on 7/2/04 9:36 am - Twin Cities, MN
I am so very sorry to hear this Dianne, I wish you nothing but the best. ~Lara
Rachelq
on 7/3/04 1:18 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Dianne, I'm so sorry that you are in this wicked catch 22. I hope they get it figured out soon. This is an exciting time for us and you should get to enjoy it! Hugs, Rachel
DianneW
on 7/3/04 11:15 pm - Louisville, KY
Thanks for the support. The cardiologist had good news. He said it's not uncommon for blood pressure to bottom out when you loose weight this fast but it should come back up when my weight stabilizes and I should be able to take the heart medication again. I will just have to take my nitroglycerin while I'm loosing to get through it. I feel encouraged. He also said I can exercise as long as I'm not having pain. Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views