12 Week Follow Up Appt.

ElvisGreaserGirl
on 6/28/04 5:04 am - Los Angeles, CA
Went to the doc today for my 12 week check up. All is well and down 55 pounds!!!! I am just 20 pounds away from goal. He said I probably will NOT lose more than 5-7 pounds a month now due to me being so close to goal and starting off as a light weight... Thats a little dissappointing.. but hopefully I can prove him wrong. I had surgery 04.06 and its been just 2 1/2 months!! I am saving up for the plastics.. Im gonna need em...
ruthdebra
on 6/28/04 3:54 pm - Palm Springs, CA
Hey Jamie - I'm so glad everything is well. Down 55 is wonderful. What is your goal? You had a rough start but things have smoothed out. I have my 3 month on the 12th - 3 months to the day. Ruth
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 6/29/04 11:19 am - Los Angeles, CA
You know Im watching ya girl.. Tell me what Dr. N thinks... Hes a tough one to please!!!
Jodie B.
on 6/29/04 9:15 am - Sacramento, CA
Hi Jamie, Congrats on your loss! You and I are surgery sisters! I was re-born on 4/6 also and am down 57 lbs. I still have a ways to go, but reading success stories like yours make it easier. Keep it up & prove that doctor wrong! Go Girl! Jodie 305/248 Lap RNY 4/6/04
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 6/29/04 11:21 am - Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Girl.. I love to meet other surgery sisters.. and your doing so well. I dont know if I am a success story quite yet, but I sure feel a whole lot better than 10 weeks ago.. Im really hoping to break that 150 mark soon... It wil be great to move that notch on the scale.. Ill keep you posted.
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/04 10:49 am - South of Boston, MA
Congrats! I am also out 12 weeks- (RNY 4/5)... but I forgot to make a 12 wk app't---called yesterday and can't get in until July 19th, oops! I'm down 66 lbs, and I've got 99 to go-- what a combo, huh? I started at 295, 229 now, and 130 is *my goal. I'll probably need plastics too, especially my upper arms. I'd love a new set of twins, but who knows if I'll have the $ for that. LOL. Good luck to you! Beth
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 6/29/04 11:23 am - Los Angeles, CA
Nice to meet you.. Your face looks so thin now.. Your glowing... Honey I know how you feel about those arms.. I feel like I have to wrap mine with duct tape at this point.. just so no one gets hurt. Im saving money for the plastics as we speak. Im got enough boobage for all around me.. but thinking about a nice J.Lo bootie... he he he.. ahhh the benefits of weight loss.....
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/04 12:09 pm - South of Boston, MA
Thanks, and lol... yeah- I hate my profile pic, I look half-dead. I'll take any firm bootie I can get, lol.... and velcro, duct tape, glue... anything for the arms!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views