Holy cow,I cant't believe it!

cotesbabe
on 6/27/04 10:54 pm - Agawam, MA
Hi all ! This morning i weighed myself.........and i weigh 174! Thats - 61 lbs!! I am just in awww,i'm blown away! I had my surgery 77 days ago! I didnt think i would be dropping the weight this fast.I'm so happy to have been giving this tool to give me back my life,I have my self esteem back and feel great about me,i love to go clothes shopping,love to put on an old pair of shorts /pants that were tight before surgery and have them pratically fall off me! What a great feeling! I went shopping for a bridal shower dress (baby sister is getting married,and am maid of honor and cant wait to go shopping in sept for that dress) I almost fell to the floor when i tried on and 18 ,then a 16 and the 16 was too big and said to myself no way is a 14 going to fit! low and behold the 14 is what i bought.....in the dressing room i was crying! i was amazed at who i seen in the mirror! i have an updated photo to put on here but dont know how......under profile there used to be a link to click on to send it to oh volunteers ,but its not there anymore.would anyone know the email addy to send pics to? Thanks and have a great day! Stephanie 4/12/04 235/174/?? -61lbs
ELIZABETH C.
on 6/28/04 1:06 am - East farmingdale, NY
Lap Band on 04/23/04 with
Way to go! that feeling is something else! This weekend I went to the stores and for the first time in a long time instead of going up in size i went down. yeahhhhh 1 size down from the pants and 2 size's down from the top!
e W.
on 6/28/04 3:30 am - Birmingham, AL
Congratulations Stephanie!! I also had my surgery on the 12th, started at 253 lbs and have lost 56 lbs! Isn't it amazing to be under 200 again?! I'm just eating up the attention! I bought some funky sunglasses and sexy shoes this weekend, and I feel so good about my looks now! You're right to be so thankful for this tool--I'll never forget how lucky I am to have lived at this time in history when I could spend most of my adult years healthy and full of confidence! Again, congratulations--I'm right there with you... Have a great week! Erin in Nashville, TN
Jillybean
on 6/28/04 4:14 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
That is awesome!! I haven't lost as much as you-- I'm 55lbs. down, but I still weigh in at 225. I'm now in a size 20 instead of a 26. I know I still have another 75lbs. to lose until I hit my goal weight, but boy does it feel good. Congratulations!! The day I fit into a size 14 I'll be crying too!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views