Technical Question abou****er intake.

Ira T.
on 6/24/04 12:17 am - IL
Hi everyone. I am still struggling to get 64oz of water a day. Do you count protein drink as a water intake? I use EAS Advant Edge 11 fl oz protein drinks. This is already prepared drink. Before, I never counted it as a water. But, on the other hand , it's liquid?? Thanks for the advise. Ira
Rae Smiles
on 6/24/04 12:25 am - Mount Airy, MD
I count ALL fluid!!! RAE
Rachelq
on 6/24/04 1:12 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hmmm...I was under the impression that only clear liquids counted (water, crystal light, 100%juice, herb teas, etc). I do add clear protien to my water though...and I count that as water. Now I wonder what others think? Thanks for the question...looking forward to the answers Rachel
acanesfan296
on 6/24/04 2:34 am - Boca Raton, FL
I count all liquids. When I was in nutrition class the director told us that all liquids count, so that was fine with me.
Lori R.
on 6/24/04 3:34 am - New Alexandria, PA
My doctor told me to count all liquid unless it has caffeine. She said if you drink that, you actually have to negate ozs., which I tend to drink diet tea, so that doesn't help. Lori
Kim T.
on 6/24/04 4:51 am - Dracut, MA
I'd suggest just getting as much as you can.. I'm one that didnt get enough water for about 2 weeks, ended up with a UTI and then a kidney stone.. (you think pain from the surgery is rough?!?!) guess i was on the verge of dehydration.. and i was drinking SOME water, just not enough.. so just KEEEEEEP sipping! ~Kim
rstauz
on 6/25/04 9:10 am - Milwaukee, WI
I was told that all fluids count, even milk. I mix my protein powder with milk so I count it in my daily 64 ounces. Good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views