High protein TV dinners...

Larakatya
on 6/21/04 1:18 am - Twin Cities, MN
Unless like me you dump on Fat. I have to watch the fatgrams, only because the indicate whether or not the "little dictator" will let me keep and digest them, or if I get to pray in technicolor to the porcline god immediately following eating. ~Lara
DianneW
on 6/21/04 4:00 am - Louisville, KY
I just look at a Lean Cuisine and it has 31 grams of carbs. I drink HDT Pro Blend 55. It has 55 grams of protien per serving but I only drink half at a time. Dianne
Jeanette R.
on 6/23/04 3:07 am - Northern, IL
It's good that you only drink half at a time because I've been told that our body will only absorb 25-30g of protein at one time. I'm really interested in finding out the carbs in the Life Choice. Every TV dinner I've looked at is high in carbs, even Lean Cuisine, Healthy Choice and Smart Ones.
Teresa D.
on 7/3/04 4:44 pm - Garland, TX
The Life Choice dinners are much lower in carbs than any frozen dinner I've seen and the ones I've tried have been delicious. I was impressed by the variety of veggies that come with the meals and there was lots of meat and flavor in the meals I've tried. The meals average 15 grams of carbohydrates and 34 grams of protein per meal. I can't eat a whole meal though... they're 12 oz. Check out the website: http://www.lifechoicefoods.com/index.jsp
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views