High protein TV dinners...

BeckyB1971
on 6/18/04 10:27 am - Manitowoc, WI
I just found some high protein TV dinners at WalMart. They are called Life Choice. There is a chicken meal, meatloaf, sirloin tips, and I believe it was chicken parm. The chicken meal has 28 grams of protein. The sirloin one has (if I remember right) 35 grams of protein and the meatloaf one has 38 grams of protein. I will get the stats later and post again (I am at work now but just wanted to share).
Diana S.
on 6/18/04 11:17 am - Lawton, OK
Thanx for the info. I'll look for them at Wal Mart. I hope portion sizes are not to big. Diana
Rachelq
on 6/18/04 10:59 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Thanks for the info, I've been looking or something like that. Smart ones makes a low carb (not sure of the protien value) offering. I'll keep you posted with I get some details. Thanks again, Rachel
DianneW
on 6/19/04 1:24 am - Louisville, KY
Is anyone looking at fat grams in addition to protien. I looked at the Life Choice and they are very High Fat, as are some of the Atkins options. I' ve stuck with the Lean Cuisines that have around 20 gram of protien (I only usually eat half but I drink two protien drinks a day to get my protien in.) Dianne
Rondaslosinit
on 6/19/04 4:46 am - Richardson, TX
Dianne, Which protein drinks do you use? I've been using Advocare but I'm ready for a change. Any suggestions? Ronda
acanesfan296
on 6/21/04 1:41 am - Boca Raton, FL
Ronda, I've been using Unjury chocolate mixed with Carb Countdown milk and a little Splenda. I mix it in the blender for about 10 seconds. I love it, and I went through almost every protein powder there was till I found this one that I could actually keep down. It also comes in vanilla and unflavored. If you can't find it locally you can go to unjury.com and order it direct or find out where a location near you is. Jamie S. Lap RNY 04/07/04 -56
Rondaslosinit
on 6/21/04 1:48 am - Richardson, TX
tHANKS JAMIE! I'LL TRY IT. RONDA LAP RNY 4/7/04 -50
Rachelq
on 6/19/04 6:07 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Dianne! What is the carb value on the L.C.'s?
Rachelq
on 6/19/04 6:10 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Here is the break down of the Smart One's: Total cal 230 Fat 9g Carbs 11g (3 fiber / 5 sugar)...net carb 9 Protein 25 I'm no****ching fat as much as I'm watching overall calories and trying for items high in protien... What are the total calories on the Life Choice dinners? Thanks, Rachel
bky962
on 6/20/04 7:06 am - Visalia, CA
I was told because of our malabsorption we don't need to worry about fat grams as much because our body doesn't absorb them.However the carbs is what we really need to watch.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views