water

s S.
on 6/17/04 8:37 am - latham, NY
hi ya all, ok here is a really great tip for ur water and liquid intake. i was terrified for a couple weeks cause i wasnt drinking even half the recommended 64oz. Until i started drinking my water with a little lemon and jus a pinch of salt, jus adjust it to ur taste.. it goes down so easy that u wouldnt belive. i am drinking 90-100oz daily without a problem. it tastes so darn good. you GOTTA try it even if you think that you might not like it. LOVE ss
Rae Smiles
on 6/17/04 10:07 am - Mount Airy, MD
SS I agree...I was having a very hard time with straigh****er...it didn't taste good and it was very hard on my stomach. I add in a lemon and viola!! it tastes great and for some reason it doesn't upset my tummy. I haven't tried the salt but almost everything tastes better with salt.... RAE
Rugman
on 6/17/04 10:57 am - Lumberton, NC
My favorite water is Propel..by gatorade..it is vitamin enhanced and it is wonderful... I rotate from a bottle of Propel to plain water.. seems the rotation throughout the day is good.. Take care!
Diana S.
on 6/18/04 11:21 am - Lawton, OK
I found another way also. I freeze Crystal Lite or Sugar Free Koolaid into ice cubes. I bought one of those machines from WalMart that shaves ice. I found I get more down that way then drinking. I also will make me a glass of Nectar protein Lemonade and mix it in. I haven't tried the lemon in the water though. I'll have to give it a shot because I'm not getting my daily dose either. Diana
janet B.
on 6/22/04 3:53 am - elizabethtown, IN
Hi Everyone, I got really tired of drinking plain water. I am now drinking bottles of "Fruit 2 O". I found it at Walmart. It has no calories, sodium, fat, sugar, etc. . I've been drinking the rasberry flavor but I saw that they have lemon and strawberry.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views