APRIL 5TH DATE: HOW MUCH HAVE YOU LOST?

David@Goal
on 6/15/04 6:14 am - VA
73 pounds down as of this am. seems about every 3-5 pounds I get "stuck" for 3-5 days or so. But overall I am VERY excited about my progress. How about you other 4/5'ers? How are you all doing?? David
bky962
on 6/15/04 1:18 pm - Visalia, CA
I've only lost 35 lbs.I figured out I was eating too many carbs. Ididn't know we were allowed only 30 grams of carb a day. I adjusted my intake and I'm doing better. That is soooo great that you lost 73 lbs. Keep up the good work.
JENNIFER E.
on 6/15/04 11:03 pm - BALTIMORE, MD
HEY I'M DOWN 65 AS OF TODAY. I WAS NOT ABLE TO WALK AFTER THE SURGERY BECAUSE MY INCISION OPENED UP AND THEY DID NOT WANT ME TO DO TO MUCH MOVING AROUND IN CASE IT OPENED UP MORE. NOW THAT I'VE JOINED BALLY'S I HOPE TO MORE WEIGHT LOST. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DAVID
Dodie R.
on 6/15/04 11:14 pm - North Little Rock, AR
Hi David!! I had my Lap RNY on April 5th also. So far I have lost 60 lbs. It seems I also go for several days without losing and then I will lose 2 lbs, so overall I can not complain. I'm still having problems with eating some things. My mouth stays dry all the time now so I munch on ice alot. Dodie
Tina MR
on 6/16/04 6:36 am - Ruidoso Downs, NM
David...I'm an April 9th and have lost 45 pounds. I too go for 3-5 days and then lose 3-5 pounds. It seems to be the pattern since about 3 weeks out. Congratulations on your weight loss! That's great!!!! Tina M R RNY/04/09/04 272/227/136
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 6/17/04 4:40 am - Los Angeles, CA
Hey there.. Im April 6th.. Down 47 pounds. I too stay stuck for a few days.. then drop a few pounds.. Congrats to you.
debah
on 6/18/04 2:36 pm - Wildomar, CA
I am at 40 lbs so far. I really need to excercise more, just tough between working full time and taking classes. Deborah
Kimber W.
on 6/22/04 6:01 am - Fairfield County, CT
Not sure if I really belong here, but I had the adjustable lap band on 4/6 and to date, I am down 40lbs. I know that it would be more, but I can't seem to get my butt in gear to get on a real exercise schedule. I only exercise sporadically. I also need to watch what I eat more. I think that I am snacking too much. Good job on the 73 lbs, that is a huge accomplishment. Keep up the good work. Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views