Yummy Dinner!

DianneW
on 6/12/04 12:13 am - Louisville, KY
I've been craving pizza. So, I bought a weigh****cher's 4 cheese pizza cooked it in the microwave, thought the crust was way to thick and bready, so I scraped the topping off with a knife and spread it on my Healthy Choice wheat crackers. It was delicious. Also, I am 8 weeks out as of Thursday (down 55 pounds), and finally starting to get a little energy back. I actually felt like taking a walk. I had the day off yesteday and didn't even take a nap and cleaned my house. I don't know if it's finally getting rid of the anesthesia, or healing or what but I'm feeling much, much better. Dianne
acanesfan296
on 6/12/04 2:21 am - Boca Raton, FL
This sounds great -- I'm going to try it. Thanks for the tip. My surgery was April 7 and I'm down 44 pounds. So glad I did this!
sloane
on 6/12/04 2:52 am - New Albany, OH
Diane, I am 8 weeks out as well and I feel significantly better in terms of energy as well. I think it's the lingering anesthesia as you said! Also, we have Donato's pizza where I live - I'm not sure if you have it. But, they have a crustless cheese pizza which will cure the pizza craving in a heart beat! Try it if it's avail. Best of luck. Tandi
DianneW
on 6/12/04 5:10 am - Louisville, KY
Thanks Tandi, we don't have that here, but when I go to Ohio to visit my sister I'll be sure to try it. Dianne
smlvsdr
on 6/12/04 8:35 am - Little Canada, MN
That sounds really good. I know that I keep craving pizza, never thought of making it with crackers. Thanks for the good idea. I am just about 8 weeks out and down 40 pounds. I find that I am now feeling pretty much back to normal. Getting more energy. I also attribute the energy to 40 less pounds. I find I have more energy now than before surgery. So I think being lighter definately helps. Sandy
frea2bea
on 6/13/04 10:28 am - COlorado Springs, CO
we connoiseurs of food are well aware that any old pizza will just not DO! Now you went AND DID IT... you bought up Donatos!!! I love Donatos Pizza!! They're always coming up with something new and fresh. I went to school at Ohio State University. Love Donatos thin crust. Never tasted a match!
Karen W.
on 6/16/04 1:03 pm - Orlando, FL
Just an FYI for ya'll...There are a few low carb brands of pizza on the market. Atkins, Blue Moon and one other. I have tried 2 of them and not been disappointed. Blue Moon I have in the freezer now and will give it a go next week. Pizza was one of my big cravings too... I am 7 weeks PO and haven't found anything yet my tummy coudn't handle, except sugary things. I am down 35 lbs...only 85 to go....WOOOHOOOO!!! Good Luck all and God Bless.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views