Surgery4/21 Just wanted t...

Keri S.
on 6/8/04 2:24 pm - Grady, AL
Surgery4/21 Just wanted to talk about what others are going thru
Ayleneb
on 6/8/04 2:41 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Keri S.
on 6/8/04 3:29 pm - Grady, AL
Hey Aylene, I am not having a hard time really,but it is a-lot more pain than I expected. I am 6weeks out and I still hurt when I eat and drink most things.I keep praying it will get better soon.Thanks for your concern.
Ayleneb
on 6/8/04 10:20 pm - Jacksonville, FL
I understand. I'm at seven weeks and still having alot of difficulty. There are a few things that I can eat easily (yogurt for instance) but right now my diet is very limited. One of the bad things is that the stuff I can eat is mostly not what I'm supposed to eat. A small amount of sweet carbs goes down oh so easily but they are really a no-no. But on those days where I can't seem to get anything down I have to eat something. Like you I'm just hanging in there and believing that this *will* get easier. Hugs, Aylene
Keri S.
on 6/9/04 5:33 am - Grady, AL
Hey Aylene, It's Keri again. I am so happy I found this website. What I did before it, I don't know. Write anytime. I'm on CST, but I stay up late. I've had 5 back surgeries. I don't sleep much at night.
Rachelq
on 6/8/04 4:16 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Keri, I'm moving into my sixth week and just starting on solids. It been trial and error. I'm being patient though. knew there'd be a learning curve. I posted recently that I'm having a hard time eating as slow as I should. I'm finding that its easier to eat slowly when I eat full solids. The pouch makes sure of that. So how are you doing?
Keri S.
on 6/9/04 5:20 am - Grady, AL
Hey Racheal, I am exactly 7 weeks out today. I probably have tried too many things to eat. When I feel good, it is easier to try something new to eat. Does that make since? I still have a-lot of pain when I eat. Drinking gets easier everyday. Aylene sent me a reply that stated she liked, and could tolerate yogurt. She said she didn't think she was suppose to eat it due to the sugar carbs. I eat the Yoplait Reduced Carb yogurt. It tastes good, and goes down well also. What do you eat? I try to get in my protein everyday ;because, I don't want to lose my hair. I've got some protein powder, but I haven't used it. I do need to though. I'll write more tonight. My 9 year old wants to e-mail her grandma, and so I'll let her do that now. Talk to you soon. Stay Safe and God Bless,Keri
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views