What r u guys eating?

Eternity
on 6/7/04 11:50 pm - Bridgeport, CT
Thanks you ladies! I love being able to come to this site and get such great input, and advice. Well my plan is to keep a food journal, I might not be getting in enough calories. I though less was better, but maybe not. I'm going to keep pushing the excercise. I know the weight will start to drop again. Oh yeah, I will HIDE that stupid scale. lol I do want to weigh myself weekly because I am keeping a weight loss journal as well. I will keep you posted maybe next week will be better. Keep me posted on what happens with you guys. Later Eternity Regular day- food intake Breakfast-Boiled egg around 7:30-8:00 am Vitamins calcium Iron Drinking water around 100 oz daily/ 1 hour before eating anything, and 1 hour after eating something Lunch-2-3 oz of protein, turkey breat, grilled chicken or something to that effect. Dinner-More protein around 3 oz. sometimes I might have a 1/4 cup of rice and beans. I really don't snack inbetween, If i feel that I definitely have to have something I do Beef Jerky, or Pork rinds. Maybe I need to eat more?
Jerry B.
on 6/8/04 6:07 am - Huntsville, AL
I am eight weeks out and like you can eat anything. I was not loosing much for several weeks, and I was told to increase my protein. Started drinking two EAS shakes per day. The next week I had lost 14lbs. Good Luck. Eating today Eas shake in the morning Banana 1/2 mid-morning snack Steak tips for lunch, I eat 4 or five Eas shake afternoon snack Salmon and baked potato for dinner 1/2 apple for late snack
Ayleneb
on 6/8/04 2:49 pm - Jacksonville, FL
I'm one of those who has been struggling. I had to have the endoscopy done twice at one month out and my pouch is still pretty sensitive. Also plain water makes me nauseous - which is a bummer because I love my Zephyrhills!! brkfst - skim milk and whey protein powder chocolate drink (30 g) lunch - 1 tbsp tuna salad with small seashell noodles, 1 saltine and a bite of canteloupe snack - a small handful of cashew lover's poppy**** :P dinner - tried to eat a homemade low fat hamburger patty, steamed squash, salad, potatoes au gratin & applesauce. the potatoes made me sick - everything is still not settled. BTW, of that list above I planned to eat as much of the hamburger as was comfortable, a bite of potatoes, squash and a few bites of salad. The applesauce was if everything else failed but it was too late.
DEB W.
on 6/9/04 5:15 am - VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
Hi Eternity (love the name){my girls are Faith and Charity} We have the same date, 10 weeks today ya know!!! I am down 50 lbs so far, but have been on a plateau now for almost two weeks, I am not getting discouraged because one of my lady friends who had surgery 18 months ago didn't loose for 6 months!!! so I can't complain at all. I told her to throw out the monster machine {scale} ha ha as for my meals: Breakfast is always some sort of protein shake. I love the yogurt smoothies from hood..carb countdown people. I pour it in the blender and depending on what flavor depends on which protein I use vanilla or fuzzy naval. I then put in some carb countdown milk, and sometimes fruit too. I drink this until about 10 or so, Then drink water/crystal lite until 11:30 or so. then I wait until almost till twelve go to the cafeteria to see if there is soup, if so I get it (no noodle ones though) I work in a middle school in VA. For supper I have alot of variety. Turkey,low fat cheese rolled up chili with turkey or chicken chicken enchiladas made with wheat roll ups turkey meatloaf egg salad chicken salad tuna salad tonight is stuffed peppers in other words you can adapt most anything to what you can eat. I also have at least 1 more EAS drink if not two EAT SLOWLY this is my biggest challenge. I hope all goes well for you deb
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 6/10/04 8:29 am - Los Angeles, CA
I am one day after you.. Im a dumper! I also puke if I eat too fast and I can eat very little. Today I am down 45 pounds. I eat lots of cheese, beef jerky, chicken....Im craving really spicy hot foods.. nothing is hot enough for me...
Larakatya
on 6/11/04 7:03 am - Twin Cities, MN
I love it hot and spicy right now too! And I didn't mean to find out that I dump, but MAN DO I! Especially on Grease. Somedays the little dictator shows mercy and I can eat a reasonable amount of tasty foods. Somedays she turns into a CRUEL Tyrant who only wants SF jello, cottage cheese and SF popcicles. (Yesterday I had to go on a walk as cream of chicken soup was somehow offensive to the little dictator and caused a major stomachache!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views