Intake today!

frea2bea
on 6/2/04 12:57 am - COlorado Springs, CO
I love to read these, it gives me great ideas from you all about what I might try. This last weekend I had a horrible time keeping anything down. Better now, though. I've been having about 400cal's/day, and 40 gms of protien, and 64 oz water. Well, yesterday I had an some kind of breakthrough. No vomiting. 800cals, 80 oz water, and 55gms protien. Yeah!!! So far today, 32 oz water. I always start with a water load in the day. Otherwise I just can't get it in when I start eating for the day. Going to have my 6 week check up on Thursday. Can't wait to weigh in!
Rachelq
on 6/2/04 8:46 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Denise, Glad things are looking up for you. I know what you mean about the water. I tuck the kids in and spend an hour sipping on water to make sure I get it all in. I have my six week on Friday ( a little early, but I need a release to go back to work...not that I want to...ughh...money). Anyway, hope all goes well tomorrow. Take care, Rachel
Shelli_LessBelly
on 6/3/04 12:31 am - Creve Coeur, MO
Yesterday I had........ Breakfast- SugarFree Carnation Instant Breakfast Snack- Piece of Cheddar Cheese Lunch- 1/2 the innards of a Chicken Pot Pie (tossed the crust in the trash can) Snack- Spoonful of Peanut Butter Dinner- Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Pinwheels (2 ozs), and a 1/4 cup of Asparagus Total- About 50 grams of protein and 48 ozs of water....I am getting closer and closer to my goal of 60 grams of protein and 60 ozs of water! Also, I am finding it easier and easier to "gulp" now.......up until recently I could only sip water......it sure is nice to be able to take bigger drinks of water......especially when I am really thirsty! Good luck to all! We can DO this! Shelli open-RNY on 4/14 down 49 pounds and counting........
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views