What did you eat today, tommorrow, yesterday??

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/04 11:48 am - South of Boston, MA
Hello April'ers! I love reading the "what you ate today" postings, so I guess I'll start my own. I'm having a hard time losing the poundage recently, and I'm at a loss, (ha-ha :-l) as to why I am not losing anything. I first thought I was eating too little- so I changed my intake a bit. My goals are around 800 cals & 50+ protein, and of course, as much water as I can float. Here's what I had today: Breakfast- Isopure Chocolate Protein Shake (mixed with 8 oz water and a pile of ice) 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa 1 splenda packet Lunch- (bites of top of broccoli white pizza) 4 small broccoli flowerets 1 oz. mozzarella 1 tbsp. ricotta Dinner- "Taco" salad at home... lean ground beef shredded lettuce chopped tomato salsa light sour cream Totals- 657 cals 20 fat 27 carb 78 protein 46 oz water (still drinking...) And you??? -Beth Lap RNY 4/5/04 -43 (but I'm avoiding the scale because it won't budge. )
DianneW
on 5/28/04 11:49 pm - Louisville, KY
Yesterday Breakfast 1/2 - HDT 55 protient shake - 27 grams protien Lunch - 1/2 - brocilli cheese soup at Panara Bread and half the inside of the bread 4:00 p.m. snack 3 crackers with almond butter - 3 grams protien Dinner - 6:00 p.m. half a lean cuisine - canniloni - 10 grams protien 8:00 p.m. - 1/2 HDT 55 protien shake - 27 grams protien Water all day - 64 oz. I Like to break my meals up into several smaller ones and two smaller shakes. I heard you can't digest more than 50 grams of protien at a time. I don't know if it's true. But I do find myself getting hungry every 3 -4 hours, eat a small amount or drink a protien shake a feel full. I've lost 47 pounds in 6 weeks. I haven't started exercising yet due to severe back pain, I will start PT next week. Of course. I was 340 when I started and that depends a lot on how fast the weight lost is. I just read a post on someone who lost 80 pounds the first 6 weeks, but they started at 480. We all need to be proud of our accomplishments and the courage it took to have this surgery. I had major comlications and almost died (blood clots), and am really greatful to be alive!!!
MonCheriAmour
on 5/29/04 11:05 am - Lansing, MI
Well today I had the following: b/f Pro-Preformance 100 percent Whey protien Shake Snack Watermelon Lunch 1 Fish Patty Snack Pringles Dinner Hamburger, and Bushes baked bean's mixed together. Someone at OH gave me the idea Snack Protien Shake
Angela B.
on 5/30/04 6:50 pm - Salt Lake City, UT
Okay here is what I ate on 5/28... I like finding out what others are eating too. I do chart my food in fitday.com but I think posting here helps me to be more accountable as well. 9am Champion nutrition protein shake (30g protein) 12noon 3 tomato slices, 1.5 slices bacon, few bites of egg 3pm 2/3 oz cheese, 4 greek olives 6pm 1/4 c krab salad, 1oz turkey breast, 1 small bite cake 9pm Champion nutrition protein shake (30g protein) 70oz liquids went to Curves for 30 min Thanks for the post~ Angela Lap RNY 04/05/04 -44
(deactivated member)
on 6/1/04 11:19 am - South of Boston, MA
Angela- Looks like we had surgery on the same date, and have lost the same amount! Have you had trouble losing? I'm stuck at a horrid plateau, I just posted about it.... Any insight?? TY. Beth -44
Jillybean
on 6/2/04 2:15 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
This is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing! I haven't really eaten much of anything. I've been sticking to "soft foods"-- things I don't have to chew, because I've been too afraid! This gives me some options!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views