Weight loss challenge

JoyCook
on 5/24/04 1:50 pm - Little Rock, AR
The March 2004 board would like to challenge this board to a weight loss challenge for the month of June. Someone should post a start challenge post. Everyone who wants to participate needs to weigh in and post to that post. Then we will do the same June 30 and total the loss. Highest total wins. Any number can sign up as long as their surgery is in the correct month. It has been pointed out that the April board has an advantage, being closer to their surgery date, but the March group is undaunted. Any takers here??? Joy
Shelli_LessBelly
on 5/24/04 1:53 pm - Creve Coeur, MO
Count me in!!!! Sounds like FUN!
amy G.
on 5/24/04 10:13 pm - leonardtown, md
RNY on 04/28/04 with
speaking as a slow loser, i think i'll sit this out. being competitive with my weight loss has spelled disaster in the past, but i wish you all the best of luck
Dodie R.
on 5/25/04 12:51 am - North Little Rock, AR
Hi Joy!!! Count me in!! I have slowed down alot in losing weight now and can use the challenge. Just let us know the details kiddo! God bless Dodie
Kim T.
on 5/25/04 1:56 am - Dracut, MA
I'm in!!! I have my sisters wedding july 24th and lil extra inspiration never hurts, so let me know when it begins, i'll be working towards double time at the gym LOL ~Kim
Donna P.
on 5/25/04 2:07 am - Carterville, IL
I'd like to try. How do we get started? Donna
mcusps100
on 5/25/04 6:04 am - Wayne, WV
I would love to do this---Count me in! Just let me know when and how to sign up! Christy
Tina MR
on 5/25/04 8:34 am - Ruidoso Downs, NM
Count me in....I too need the challenge. I'll post the challenge on June 1st at 6:00 a.m. mountain time. We can all post our weights then. Is that correct? Tina M
lwalker108
on 5/25/04 8:40 am - Appling, GA
Yes, please count me in. Just let me know what I need to do when it is time to start.
JoyCook
on 5/25/04 8:51 am - Little Rock, AR
I will post a sign in post this Thursday on each board. Because of the holiday, signup can be anytime from then through Tuesday June 2. When you sign up, include your current weight. At the end of the month I will post a sign out post and everyone who posts in both places will qualify to have their loss added in to the team total. Obviously, it will be an advantage to have lots of participation, so cheer your fellow board members on!! Joy
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views