Hi April 13thers

glasscity mom
on 5/21/04 3:13 am - Waterville, OH
Hi all, I am feeling much better today. Went for my check up and I am down a total of 24 lbs since surgery and a total of 54 lbs over all. I found out today that I am not eating enough and slowing my own weight lose down. Finally I think my thick head is beginning to understand. I have to eat 6 times a day. Anyway I feel energized and ready to loose some more. How are you all doing? What kind of success stories do you all have? Best wishes
Katy J.
on 5/21/04 6:52 am - Goldsboro, NC
Hey there Debbie!! I have lost a total of 38lbs since surgery. It's hard to rethink your eating habbit, trust me, I know, but hey 24lbs is pretty good. My Dr. is worried I'm loosing to fast, so you see, who is to say what's good for you or not. Each body is different and so I do'nt worry. Walk, Walk, Walk, drink your water and get your protein in and your body does what it has to. Keep up the good work, Katy
Karen W.
on 5/21/04 4:18 pm - Glendale, AZ
Welp, I am down 39 pounds since surgery and 10 pounds right before that!! 49 pounds gone!! I am thrilled! I haven't had my 6 week check-up yet so I will am wondering what my surgeon thinks about my progress. I feel good. I am on my treadmill for 30 minutes at least 3 times a week and I am trying to get protein first in my eating!! Feeling good!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views