Im 5 weeks po and loving life!!!

Christina S.
on 5/21/04 12:09 am - Alden, NY
Hi everyone, I just found this forum. I had open rny on April 14, 2004. In between 5 and 6 weeks po and Im really starting to feel back on my feet again. Im glad I found this place, I will be back to post and read often. I havent had any problems with vomiting or nausea. I have followed my surgeons instructions to the letter. I eat just about anything , trying new things everyfew days. Of course my protions are very small, and Im about 25 lbs lighter , I love this place, !!!!!!!!
~EbonyBarbie~
on 5/21/04 12:52 am - XX
WTG !!! and Welcome !!!!
Shelli_LessBelly
on 5/21/04 2:10 am - Creve Coeur, MO
Hi Christina! I'm from the class of 4/14 too! Glad to hear you are doing so well! I am finally starting to feel human again too.......and I'm now down 40 pounds!!! It is amazing......that is 4 huge sacks of potatoes off of my body. I'm glad you found this board........us April-ers gotta stick together! Shelli
frea2bea
on 5/21/04 4:00 am - COlorado Springs, CO
Yes, we aprilers gotta stick together. Whenever I force myself to rest during the day...I come here to check on any new posts! I love you all, and the way you are so supportive! Welcome to you CHristina! Glad you found us!
MrsTia
on 5/21/04 4:54 am - BALTIMORE, MD
WELCOME! I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS SITE FOR A WHILE NOW AND I LOVE COMING TO IT. I VISIT EVERYDAY. I ALSO HAD MY WLS ON 4-14-04. I AM 23 POUNDS LIGHTER. I FELT SO GOOD AFTER SURGERY THAT I WENT BACK TO WORK TWO WEEKS AFTER I HAD IT. WELL WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.
K H.
on 5/21/04 6:42 pm - Roanoke, AL
I'm glad to find this part of the site. I had my WLS on April 14 and have lost approx. 30 lbs--depending on which scales I weigh on. My only problem has been my arthritis---I can't take my meds and it is really flaring up. Anyone else have this problem at this time? I am also interested in hearing what you are are eating at this stage.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views