What are we eating today ?????????????????

~EbonyBarbie~
on 5/19/04 6:02 am - XX
Breakfast- isopure protein 6oz snack-none not hungry lunch-tuna 3oz snack-string cheese 1 stick dinner-isopure protein 6oz snack-SF popsicle water-24oz still working on it Totals 513 cal 5 fat 21 carbs 90 protein
frea2bea
on 5/19/04 9:26 am - COlorado Springs, CO
Breakfast-I just drank water, and coffee Snack- SF fudgecycle Lunch- Protien drink-15gms. Snack-2 hi-ho wheat crackers, and 2 TBSP Tuna. Plus about 30oz water so far... Heyu writing it out shows me I'm not getting the water OR protein in very well today.
~EbonyBarbie~
on 5/19/04 10:08 am - XX
That's why I love keeping track of what I eat too keep myself in check. Fitday.com is an excellent online tool to use !!!!!
Rachelq
on 5/19/04 10:39 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi...Did you know that fitday.com lets you track your diet on line. Haven't tried it...I'm still working on eating, but will when soon. Isn't it great to not be hungry! Bfast - Liquid protien 18gms protien Snack - a tiny bit of pureed chicken...protien? Lunch - really ground up beef and beans (1/2cup) Dinner - refried beans (3rd of a can) and cheese - 10 grams protien? I will probably have a fudgesicle as a snack and I'll have another glass of liquid protien. I have 28oz of water on top of that. My doc said I should be eating at least 800 calories a day. I'm getting there. Rachel
~EbonyBarbie~
on 5/19/04 11:58 am - XX
Rachel I don't know if you have tried Isopure creamy vanilla tastes good with skim milk 0 carbs and 6oz=25g of protein + the milk = 31g quick way to get in !!!!! FYI
~EbonyBarbie~
on 5/19/04 12:00 pm - XX
Oh yeah it feels good not to be hungry !!!!!!
Rachelq
on 5/19/04 12:20 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
I haven't tried that flavor yet. I just got to try pureed, so shakes are not appealing to me at the moment, but I'm sure I'll get back to it. Thanks for the tip! Rachel
Maureen C.
on 5/19/04 1:15 pm - MO
I'm still struggling to get in all the fluids and protein. Breakfast: 1 TBSP peanut butter on 2 crackers (4gms pro) Lunch:1/2 cup tuna salad (? 15gms pro) Dinner:8 jumbo shrimp (20 gms pro) took 30 minutes to chew them up! snack :Atkins vanilla shake( 20 gms) totalprotein:59 gms. That's the best I've done so far. liquids: only 38 oz today. That's the worst I've done so far. I've been at a plateau for about a week and I'm sure it's got to do with the decreased fluid intake since I've started eating.
Shelli_LessBelly
on 5/19/04 2:15 pm - Creve Coeur, MO
Thank you LaFonda for starting this post! Breakfast- Carnation Instant Breakfast- 12 gr protein Snack- Slice of low-fat Swiss Cheese- 5 gr protein Lunch- 2 Scrambled Eggs with Salsa- 12 gr protein Dinner- Cream of Broccoli Soup (with skim milk added)- 10 gr protein Snack- 2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter- 7 gr protein Only got 46 grams of protein in......and I'm still sipping my water....only have about 30 ozs in for the day.........but tomorrow is another day! Shelli
Kim T.
on 5/19/04 2:46 pm - Dracut, MA
bfast 1/4 of a very small bagel with light cream cheese lunch melba toast and spreadable cheese garlic and herb kind snack SF popsicle dinner soup at hand tomato ate not even 1/4 snack protein shake anything bread sits SOOOOOOOOOO much better in my stomach than proteins do.. it's frustrating!!!! and makes it difficult to get the protein in! GRRRRRR ~Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views