first time out to eat.....

omawxgirl
on 5/18/04 11:05 am - Omaha, NE
Hi ladies..... I made my first trip out to eat tonight. It went very well. We went to Chili's and I got a Turkey Combo. It comes with a half a turkey sandwich, a cup of soup, and a side. I got mashed potatoes as the side, felt it was a safe choice and omitted the soup. I ate about a 1/4 of the inside of the turkey sandwich, it came with a slice of swiss cheese, and had a few bites of the potatoes. I knew when I had enough. It all went down well and was a nice change from tuna and soup! It felt nice knowing that I can go out to eat like everyone else. Hillari
~EbonyBarbie~
on 5/18/04 11:35 am - XX
WTG !!!!
Josie C.
on 5/18/04 2:31 pm - High Desert, CA
OMG! I am so jealous, tomorrow will be my first day of full liquids which means I can actually have some cream soup or thinned mashed potatoes. I would love to have some meat or cheese right now. Since I am still on liquids I can't tell when my pouch is full; hopefully that will change once I am on food with substance. Eating with you vicariously!
ruthdebra
on 5/19/04 3:20 am - Palm Springs, CA
Hi Josie - I'm also one of Dr. N's patients and I think most of us do very well as he is so cautious. Feel free to email me at [email protected]. I have my 6week checkup on Monday and I'm afraid he won't think I've lost enough weight. 21.5 since surgery and 32.5 since my first visit to him. The change from clear liquids to full liquids is wonderful. Enjoy. Hope that you continue to do well. Ruth
SREvans26
on 5/25/04 4:26 am - Baytown, TX
Don't fret about the full feeling, once you start the pureed foods you will be amazed how quickly you fill up! I never thought that I could survive on such a small amount of food! Good Luck!! Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views