Tanning...

Katie D.
on 5/18/04 2:26 am - Luxemburg, WI
Just Fyi for everyone who would likes to go tanning... I went about 5 weeks after my surgery and broke out in HIVES!!! I was miserable for 2 days just scratching and I looked like I was covered in bug bites.....There is something that dosent agree between tanning and Anestetic....One dr told me atleast 8 weeks and other told me wait atleast three months...
2FatB4
on 5/18/04 2:48 am - small town, MI
That's good to know. Summer is coming and I need some color. Have you heard anything about the spray on tanners?
loriann117
on 5/18/04 2:57 am - New Bern , NC
Hi- Just to let some others know that I didn't have any problems in the tanning bed. I had OPEN RNY on 4/1/04 and went to the tanning bed 3 weeks after. My surgeon said to just cover my incision and he didn't see a problem with the tanning bed......just my experience!!! Sorry to hear that you got hives, but it is good to know to others who might have different reactions to anesthia. Good luck.....I love the tanning bed too much in the Spring time!!! Lori 241/231/182/135
Bernadette A.
on 5/18/04 7:17 am - Savage, MN
I broke out in hives and itchy rash prior to surgery. I guess I just can't use the tanning beds. :0( Bernadette
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views