Well, I had my 2-week che...

Sandra T.
on 5/17/04 7:01 am - Bedford, TX
Well, I had my 2-week checkup last Thursday. I had lost 17 lbs. Not as much as I had hoped. I have dumped once, the day I went to the doctor. The doctor gave me a B12 shot and prescribed Vitamin D (not supplements) as I was low on those vitamins before surgery. I was feeling weak and tired all the time. I had bought this protein drink and it obviously had sugar in it. I had had one before, but I must have told them to omit the sugar. Anyway, I was nauseated and had diarrhea (?) for about 4 hours. I was miserable. I have experienced some gas 2 different times. That's also very uncomfortable. At least I've had more good days than bad! I attended the obesityhelp.com convention in Arlington, TX. It was very enlightening and I feel like I came home with some new ideas and a confirmation that I did the right thing. I am eating tuna salad a few crackers, as I type. It went down well before, so I'm hoping it will this time, as well. Good luck to you. Sandy
Rachelq
on 5/17/04 12:39 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Sandy, Sounds like you are doing pretty good at your two week except for the dumping episode. Hope the tuna went down ok. Obesity help just had a conference here in Orange county CA. I had a great time. It was two days before my surgery. The perfect thing to do! Take care, Rachel
frea2bea
on 5/18/04 7:07 am - COlorado Springs, CO
Hi Sandy! I had surgery on the 26th, too. Yes tuna goes down well for me, as well. I hope you're feeling better, and more energetic. Keep on drinking!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views