Good protein drink, fruity!!

rstauz
on 5/17/04 12:30 am - Milwaukee, WI
I'm not too wild about the powder protein drinks (chocolate, vanilla, strawberry). If you're looking for something new, check out Nectar Whey. It was advertised in Obesity Help magazine. I LOVE it. It tastes like fruit juice. It's a little pricey but if you're interested, go to http://allstarhealth.com/detaildisplay.asp?prodid=2461&ref=froog2461 and check it out. It shows the food label. It comes in several flavors. You can do an internet search to find other vendors and get additional flavors. I have fuzzy navel (peach and orange). Per serving you get 23g. of protein, no sugars and no carbs.
MrsTia
on 5/17/04 5:29 am - BALTIMORE, MD
THANKS! DR PHIL'S SHAPE UP IS NOT SO BAD EITHER. GOOD LUCK!
Rae Smiles
on 5/17/04 10:13 am - Mount Airy, MD
The fuzzy navel is EXCELLENT!! I wish I had the same reviews for the Very Cherry Berry...simply....it sucks!! I will be sticking with Fuzzy navel....the very cherry berry will be collecting dust. RAE
nancyhrich
on 5/17/04 10:40 am - Chicago, IL
DARN, Rhonda! I followed your link above, and there is NO fuzzy navel flavor ... so I'll just search the internet ... and according to what Rae had to say about cherry berry, I think I'll pass!! Best of luck to you both, fellow April'ers!! Nancy RNY 4/12/04 -44 pounds
Leslie M.
on 5/18/04 8:29 am - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 04/05/04 with
try going to www.vitalady.com you can find the fuzzy navel there the best news is you can buy samples of each of the drinks...
Jennifer H.
on 5/18/04 10:48 am - Hampton, VA
carribean cooler is my vote! It tastes a bit like a pina colada with no protein aftertaste! I get mine from vitalady. Jennifer
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views