Roll call for April 1sters!

Larakatya
on 5/13/04 4:16 am - Twin Cities, MN
Hey there! All the April Fools, check in, I wanna hear how we're all doing =) I am doing well. Energy is returning. Able to get mos****er in most days. Able to get most protein in most days. Boy oh boy does my little pouch HATE Grease!!!!! Emotional state - Intensity of sobbing at tv commercials is starting to wane. (Thank god!) Weight Loss = Total of 80lbs, 35 of that being post op. Have a FANTASTIC week!!!!! ~Lara
cherub32169
on 5/14/04 12:41 am - Baltimore, MD
Hey Lara! I'm a "4/1 Fool" and I feel great! Energy is great (to be honest, I didn't lose too much of it!) Water....eh, 40-50 oz (I know I need more; it's hot now so I'll drink up!) Protein....I strive for the big 6-0g but 60% of the time I'm around 50g I've found that I DON'T dump but I still remain true to sugar free and low fat! Emotional...yes, I was emotional upon coming home but that's waning too Weight loss...42 lbs !! (VERY pleased!) ~Sandra
loriann117
on 5/14/04 9:25 am - New Bern , NC
Hi Fellow April Foolers.....at first I wasn't sure how to take having surgery on April Fool's Day, but for me I will always love this date now!!! I am doing pretty good. Oh I wish I didn't dump, but it keeps me away from those things that I probably should not have. Although it does depress me when I still dump on the healthy things....still having a really hard time with all meat products, which gets me down a little since that is where most of our protein comes from. My protein and water intake are not the best overall, but most days I do pretty good. I am proud to say down 37 pounds post op and 47 pounds total. Counted my inches this morning and have lost a total of 32 1/2 inches all over. So needless to say when I look at the numbers and the timeframe I am very pleased!!!! Glad to see everyone else is doing well and progressing to the thin side also. This will be the first summer that I am truely looking forward to in a long time!!! Have a Great weekend..... Lori 231/221/184
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views