3 wks post op and lost 14 lbs

Jeanie N.
on 5/12/04 6:59 am - NY
My sister had it done, My father had it done, NOW ITS MY TIME TO SHINE! Sometimes i feel like i never had the surgery done, specially when i EAT, but then it hits me, i cant finish a whole slice a pizza, kinda happy about that! :D anywho- My job doesnt know i had the surgery i told them it was gall bladder, its none of their business anyway! :D i did tell my supervisors and i now i will go back to work next week! God i feel great! i dont feel like i lost any weight but i still feel great! Patience is a virtue, i shouldnt be in any rush, and i always have to remind myself that even though it takes time to come off, at least i know that IT WILL COME OFF. but again, patience is a virtue. Anywho- Good luck To EVERYONE AND ANYONE who considers this procedure and remember.... ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
ruthdebra
on 5/12/04 12:58 pm - Palm Springs, CA
You're doing well - and you're a brave woman to have tried pizza already!!! Congratulations. - I'm very glad to see that I'm not the only one who is losing at a less rapid pace. I'm down 18 lbs in 4 weeks. Ruth
frea2bea
on 5/12/04 4:17 pm - COlorado Springs, CO
Great attitude! An inspiration!
Larakatya
on 5/13/04 2:59 am - Twin Cities, MN
You rock!!!!!!! Way to go Girl! ~Lara (You can eat pizza?!?)
Classy M.
on 5/17/04 4:20 am - inglewood, CA
hey jeanie, i'm in the same boat as you. i had surgery 4/20/04 and i've lost 17lbs. also i can eat everything too. like you said, while i'm eatting it feels like the dr. didn't do anything ,then wham it hits me! i have tried to pace myself and stop before i get that pain right in the middle of my chest. i've been doing good so far. i'm back to work already, today is my first day. and i feel perfectly fine. i sit down most of the day but i will make sure i get up more often. i also felt i should have lost more at this point but i told myself i'm going to let nature take it course, of course doing the things that i should be doing i'm just going to enjoy the ride and not stress myself out another day about my weight. how about you?? God bless on your wl journey all the way down to whatever makes you feel good. Moneice
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views