Post-Op Visit LOSER!!!!

Neen L.
on 5/7/04 2:10 pm - Arlington, VA
Hey all My surgery was April 28, so today was 9 days out for me I stepped on the scale and I've lost 20lbs!!!!!! I actually felt tears well up in my eyes. I'm succeeding and keeping everything down! This is going to be my miracle Keep losing, April buddies! Love *Christina*
Rugman
on 5/7/04 10:58 pm - Lumberton, NC
Christina, CONCRAGULATIONS!! It is a joy to be on the losing side... I joined the day before you on the 27th... and all is well!! Keep up the good work.. God bless!
Janice H.
on 5/8/04 1:19 am - dewey, az
Congratulations!! You are doing great. I had surgery on the 27th and am really happy that I lost 10 lbs the first week. This is a great illustration of how we need to beware of comparing ourselves to others. I could easily feel like I'm not doing well because I haven't lost as much as you. But I'm not going there. We are all individuals and we will all progress at our own rates. We are all losers. And all of us are doing great.
Katy J.
on 5/9/04 8:09 am - Goldsboro, NC
Is'nt it wonderfull? I had my RNY-lap on 4-27-04 as well, and lost 24 lbs. Have had no problems with nausea, thank GOD!! Keep up the good work! Katy
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views