home have?

donnasmiley75
on 5/5/04 3:57 pm - glendale, AZ
surgerywas on 4/28/04 i was in the hospital for 6 day i was in the ICU for 2 days the dr said he had to remove a hurnia the size of a baseball. I am still a little sore and I feel tight where he cut me open. I am walking as much as i can. so ? how soon did you all see that you where losing wait?
Katy J.
on 5/6/04 5:04 am - Goldsboro, NC
Hey Donna! I had my RNY-lap on 4-27-04, came home on the 29th and lost 10 lbs on the 30th. On May 2nd I had lost a nother 10lbs. I'm walking too, have had no problems with my liquids, but I'm still sore on my left side. But everyone is different, so keep up the good work, and remember, when it comes off, it comes off good. God Bless, Katy
sloane
on 5/10/04 5:43 am - New Albany, OH
Donna, I weighed myself after one week - I had lost 12 lbs. I had my surgery on 4/15 and am down 23 lbs. You might try an old fashioned red ho****er bottle on your tight muscles. It really helped me. Good luck!
Rachelq
on 5/11/04 1:38 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Donna, Hope you are feeling well. I started losing weight immediately becasue I had really bad edema and I purged all of my water the first day. (I need the bed pan every hour on the hour the first day). However, I had a friend that didn't start losing until her second or third week. Everyone is different, but the beauty is, we all end up losing it either way! Good luck Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views