I'm back from revision surgery - one photo

Dianne J.
on 5/2/04 1:27 am - Somewhere near the 10 freeway, CA
Hi everyone Yes, I am back ONE DAY EARLY from the hospital. I passed my leak test and took my physical therapist for a walk (notice, I didn't say she had to walk me). As we turned the corner, I told her to hurry up cause my 2 oz sugar-free jello was gonna melt. Now mind you I had not tasted anything except ice chips since Monday and that was on Thursday, so YEA, that sista got to steppin' . When we made it back, I said "well did I pass?" and she was cracking up laughing. Of course I made it back before my jello could melt and it was the BEST DAMN JELLO I ever had in my life. They had trouble finding my veins for the IV, so I had to get a main line in the neck. It was not toooooo bad, but I was allergic to the tape. See photo here: http://www.diannejasmine.com/tape_allergy.html Anyways, I went to the hospital chapel and praised God that I was allowed to cross over to the losing side. I never want to take that for granted. Well, my post is getting kinda long. So, I will wrap it up by saying - I received (and appreciated all) so many well wishes and I love you all for thinking of me .
Brenda K.
on 5/2/04 3:54 am - Knoxville, TN
Hi Dianne, Glad you're home and prayers that you will recover well!! ~Brenda
Kim T.
on 5/2/04 10:27 am - Dracut, MA
Welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good to have ya back!!! let the losing begin!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Kim
ruthdebra
on 5/3/04 3:39 pm - Palm Springs, CA
That's amazing that you were discharged early. I'm also a patient of Dr. N. so I've been following your profile, etc. I'm so glad that you're doing well. Take care Ruth
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views