Started at 235/currently 211 in just 18 days!

cotesbabe
on 4/29/04 11:07 pm - Agawam, MA
I went to the dr. yesterday for my 2 week post-op appt. I weighed in at 211! i'm so happy and so amazed! -24lbs! wow! Stephanie 235/211/130
Dodie R.
on 4/29/04 11:42 pm - North Little Rock, AR
Hi Stephanie!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!! My surgery was 4/5/04 and total weight loss so far is 32.5 lbs. This tool for living is changing our lives everyday. Some days has been difficult, but only because of trying out new things with this diet. My weight loss has slowed down now and got the go ahead for exercise this past Tuesday from my doctor. Soooooooooo again adding exercise is going to be a new experience for me and one I have looked so forward in doing. God bless you Dodie
Maureen C.
on 4/30/04 3:26 am - MO
WOW!!! That's fantastic. I was wondering how quickly the weight would come off. I had surgery on Monday,and I was down 8 lbs by the time I got home on Wed,but now I've gained a few back. It's only been five days,but I was hoping to notice something.
Staci J.
on 4/30/04 9:11 am - Clifton Park, NY
My surgery date was Monday too! I went in at 238 and GAINED 6 pounds of IV fluids up to 244! I lost (peed) the 6# by Tuesday night. As of this afternoon, I'm down to 227! Counting the 6 pounds of IV fluids, I've lost 17 (yes, SEVENTEEN) pounds in 4 DAYS!!! Even discounting the 8 it's 11 POUNDS in 4 days! I'm stunned and amazed. I struggled soooo hard before. This surgery is the BEST thing I could have ever done for myself. I don't CARE if it's jus****er weight. It's GONE! ALREADY soooo worth! What a blessing WLS has been for me. I'm so thankful. Staci
Janice H.
on 4/30/04 11:25 am - dewey, az
I had surgery Tuesday and haven´t weighed yet but I know that I was holding a lot of fluid from the IVs because i could just barely get my rings on today. And my abdomen is distended and firm. I´ll weigh tomorrow. Janice
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views