What am I doing wrong?

LA1215
on 4/29/04 7:41 pm - deer park, NY
Is anyone out there having a problem? I am not losing numbers at all - I know my clohtes are a little looser but I really want those numbers to go down. I am soo tired even with vitamins and i still have pain where they put the port. please someone tell me if this is normal or am i having a problem? I had my surgery on March 19th- I am waiting for the time I can have a fill - could that be that answer ?
aimeexx
on 4/30/04 6:02 am - Beaumont, CA
Hi...I had lap RNY on April 12. I lost 21 lbs the first week, then slowed to about 5 in the last 2 weeks. So, you are not alone. In fact, most people I am talkiing to are saying the same thing...losing is going slowly. I don't have much pain but some...I don't have a drain or port or anything, but I have some back pain today. Yesterday I was extremely tired. I think we are doing about the same. Aimee Corcoran
Karen W.
on 4/30/04 7:05 am - Glendale, AZ
I don't think you are doing anything wrong...I think everyone loses weight at a different pace. I had my surgery on the 13th of April and have lost 23 pounds...but the scale has stood still since Tuesday...holding at 280. I think I am going to ditch my scale and put it somewhere else...someplace where I cannot stand on it all the time. Have you measured your body?? I am going to do that soon. I did my measurements the day od surgery so I will be happy to see what they are now. Good luck and don't stress....the weight WILL come off.
Rondaslosinit
on 4/30/04 11:35 pm - Richardson, TX
Lisa, I am losing slowly also. It is very frustrating isn't it? I had my surgery on 4/7/04 and have only lost 18 lbs so far! That is still a whole lot better than I would've done without the surgery but it is hard to read all the posts of everyone losing so much faster than I am. We just have to be patient I guess. They keep telling me that everyone is different. Do you excercise at all? I had been walking but couldn't for the last 5 days or so and that is when my weight loss slowed down. Best of luck to you! Ronda Rehn
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views