Yummy meal! What did you have for supper?

irisheyes
on 4/29/04 10:03 am - Harmony, MN
Has anyone tried the new Carb Options sauces? you can pick them up in the store. I was a little leary about it but bought the Alfredo. It is really good! I put it over chicken, added some onion, and a little garlic, and stuck it in the oven at 350 until done. I pureed mine, added alittle salt and pepper and yummm, with a side of pureed broc. for everyone else in the family i put it over noodles. Here's the stats on the carb options: Calories-110 (1/4 cup serving) fat calories 90 total fat 10g sat fat3.5g trans fat 0g Cholest 30mg sodium 390mg total carb 2g fiber 0g sugars 0g protein 1g not bad. What do you think? What did you have for supper?
Karen W.
on 4/30/04 7:07 am - Glendale, AZ
Why are you pureeing your food? Can you still only have liquids? I had my surgery same day as you and I can eat a variety of soft foods like fish, shrimp, mashed potatoes, eggs, dairy products....etc.
irisheyes
on 4/30/04 11:51 pm - Harmony, MN
I am still on pureed foods. (baby food consistancy). That lasts for 3-4 weeks. I have a Dr appt. on Wed. and will be mooved to mechanical soft foods. Mashed potatos, soft scrambled eggs, and dairy products are concidered puree. (according to to my diet consultant). Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views