Sorry 4-12ers computer problems...

BeckyB1971
on 4/27/04 11:46 pm - Manitowoc, WI
Sorry to all the 4-12 bunch that have emailed me and I haven't replied. I was having some computer problems. Everything is straightened out and would love to hear from everyone again. I am starting to get a little discouraged with the weight loss. I have lost 20 lbs but can't seem to lose anymore in the last 5 days. I am starting to get a little worried about it. Anyone have the same problem? It seems like everyone has lost alot more then me. Help!
Kim T.
on 4/28/04 1:44 am - Dracut, MA
not to worry becky.. EVERYONE loses different.. My surgery was 4/7 and i've lost 22 lbs. i've stalled the past week.. no big deal, sit back and be concerned with getting your water and protein in.. this does work and the weight will come off... 20 lbs in 16 days is certainly nothing to be discouraged over!!! go recalculate your BMI, betcha it went down a few points.. that always makes me feel better!! Congrats on your progress!! ~Kim
aimeexx
on 4/29/04 3:21 am - Beaumont, CA
Hi Becky... I had surgery 4/12 and am having EXACTLY the same problem. I called the nurse and she said to stay off the scale, but I can't. I started at 278, and lost 21.5 lbs. the first week, but now have only lost about 5 lbs. I blame it on "redistributing." Let me know what happens to you!!! Aimee Corcoran
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views