April 26ers!!!

ChangN M.
on 4/24/04 10:11 pm - AL
Hey 26ers! My prayers and thoughts of you are for an uncomplicated surgery, a speedy recovery, and a spectacular weight loss journey! (my thoughts and prayers are for all who are undergoing WLS irregardless of surgery dates...just thought that I should add that in) Holla back after your surgery to let us know how you are doing...! Kym Lap RNY 4/26/04 [ ]
Brenda K.
on 4/25/04 5:35 am - Knoxville, TN
Hey Kym!!! I'm the 26th also. I raise my glass of magnesium citrate to you! Happy prep day! Seriously, lots of prayers to all those having surgery this week. By the end of the week, all of our April buddies will be post-ops!!! Then we'll pass the torch to the May message board. Best of everything, ~Brenda
ChangN M.
on 4/25/04 5:54 am - AL
Brenda! I just love your post! Here's to you ! Wishing you the best too! Kym
Rugman
on 4/25/04 7:00 am - Lumberton, NC
Well on the 26, I will be drinking my magnesium citrate... and looking forward to my 10:30... Prayers are with all who are having surgery this week. God bless!
Kathy S.
on 4/25/04 11:28 am - Lodi, CA
Hi, Good old Bowel Prep day. Not as bad as I expected. However not my favorite way to spend a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Hey what does it matter it is getting us one day closer to being on the other side of this waahoo.......The thing I am looking forward to most tomorrow is PAIN MEDICATION...I take Vioxx and am in pain. I have been praying all week for all of us who are having surgery tomorrow. I have prayed for others too but especially for tomorrow. (it is just a little personal ya know) well all of you 26er's have a great evening and sleep well tonight. my surgery is at 9:30 am. Will check back in on Wed or Thursday. kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views