4 more days !!

Kanelalyn
on 4/23/04 9:26 am - Medford, OR
I am so excited that I can't hardly stand it anymore. I will leave Sunday after church and travel to Eugene where I am having my surgery. I will have my pre-op testing on Monday, and then surgery on Tuesday afternoon. Wow, this is really happening, and it moved so fast from start to fini**** does not really seem real yet. Soon I will be on my way to living my life instead of merely existing each day. Looking forward to being on the loosing side with the rest of the loosers, and keeping up with my grandkids instead of sitting and watching. God Bless you all... take care and pls keep me in your prayers.
Getn Smaller S.
on 4/23/04 10:53 am - GA
Way to go Sandi, This will be the best decision ever. I am 12 days out and doing great. Welcome 4 days early to the losing side, God Bless Your Journey, Sheila
Kanelalyn
on 4/23/04 10:56 am - Medford, OR
Thank you Sheila... Take care and see you soon
glenda A.
on 4/23/04 3:01 pm - providence, RI
I JUST WANT TO SAY GOOD LUCK AND THAT IT ALL HAPPENS THAT I AM ALSO HAVING MY SURGERY THAT MORNING, SO I WILL PRAY FOR YOU, BEFORE I GO TO THE HOSPITAL MY SELF GOOD LUCK AND GOOD BLESS YOU. GLENDA
Kanelalyn
on 4/24/04 12:47 am - Medford, OR
I will keep you in my prayers also Glenda. A speedy recovery to you and get back soon to the posts so that I can see how you are doing.
Rondaslosinit
on 4/24/04 9:04 am - Richardson, TX
Sandi, I'm thrilled for you! I felt the same way just 3 weeks ago! My surgery was 4/7 and went great! I feel better than I ever expected to feel, faster than I expected it! My prayer for you is that you have as wonderful an experience! Good luck. See you on the losing side! Ronda p.s. remember - walk walk walk - it really helps recovery!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views