NERVOUS

Ms. Tee B.
on 4/23/04 12:37 am - Tampa, FL
Yep it's me again with another post. I guess I'll be famous on this site by the time I am on the loosing side. Getting a bit nervous, but believe me I have the suitcase sitting right next to the door. ( lol ) I think I need a drink, so I can really calm my nerves. Thank you guys for all the love and support. After sitting here a few minuites I was going through a burdines catalog and I saw the cutest summer outfit for my family reunion, but guess what? There is no plus sizes, so instead of taking that drink I'm going to throw the suitcase in my truck. ( lol ) That will take my mind off of being nervous and pissed about the out fit. And then have a drink. ( lol )
twinklet
on 4/23/04 4:16 am - bronx, NY
I understand the nervousness i am so nervous i'm breaking out in hives everyday. i am nervous about the anestesia and everything else. my surgery is may 5th. i was thinking of asking my dr. for a nerve relaxer (lol) no but seriously i am may you have a safe and speedy recovery and please follow up with me once you are on the loosing side. tanyaperry
Ms. Tee B.
on 4/23/04 4:51 am - Tampa, FL
Thanks Tanya, I will keep you updated, and I'll be back on to cheer you on for your journey. God Bless! Tee
mary M.
on 4/23/04 5:47 am - modesto, ca
Hi ! I am 2 weeks and 1 day post op, I was never really nervous before my surgery. I guess in part because I know so many people who have already had it. Once you get into pre op they will give you a great shot that just takes your mind off of everything! I am doing great, no nausea, vomiting or dumping. I guess I am one of the lucky ones. I started my soft diet today and so far so good. Remember you are on the road to a great new life and to keep a very positive attitude. Best of luck to you!
Julie K.
on 4/24/04 12:19 pm - Redding, CA
Nervous is normal, but your going to be fine, I remember being excited but not really nervous, I know a lot of people who have had this surgery so I pretty much knew what to expect. I am 13 days post op and doin good!! I have already lost 17 pounds and everyone says they can see it in my face. Its not something to take lightly either ,it is major surgery. I was inpatient for 3 days and on morphine for 2 days. Then when I came home the worst part was the pain in my left side. But I am doing good now and walking and cooking,(barely eating) but thats okay. I never realized how much I ate before. Anyway, Good luck, I will pray for you, Julie
Rachelq
on 4/25/04 4:37 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Sweetie. We are going to do so well...next year we will look back at this and wonder what all the worry was about! Hey...by the way...I work for an (expensive) catalog clothing company. They had an employee sale (nothing over $5). I bought my self all SIZE 10! Now that's wishful thinking...but the price was right. I'm going to have a glass (a big glass) of wine tonight...then I do all liquids and milk of magnesia tomorrow. The count down is truly on! I'm so happy to be sharing this with you and all of the new folks I have met on the boards! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views