Calling all April 5th'ers!!

Dodie R.
on 4/22/04 4:14 am - North Little Rock, AR
Hi everyone I am wondering how the rest of the April 5ths are doing. I have lost 30 lbs and doing good. Have only had the dumping thingy one time when I tried adding something new to my soft food diet. Please let me know how ya'll are doing!!!!! Dodie
Trish S.
on 4/22/04 10:41 am - WV
Hi Dodie, April 5 th here, and doing just fine. Have lost about 30 lbs according to my scale. Have not been sick, or had many problems at all. My main concern is getting in the protein. I hate those creamy drinks, cant stand them. Seem to only be able to drink the fruit ones, soft food diet is progressing well, eat yougart, some baby food, and cottage cheese. Glad to hear that you are doing well also. Trish
Pam F.
on 4/23/04 5:10 pm - Moses Lake, WA
Hi Dodie I am also an April 5th'er. I am down about 20 pounds. I have one more week before I go back to work. I have been buying Chef Boyardee single serving bowls of Beefaroni, Pasta Shells & Meatballs, Dinty Moore Beef Stew and some of those types of things. One 7.5 oz "single serving" is two meals for me. I also add some Protein powder to help get my protein intake up. The "beef" in these is really soft and easy to chew into a pureed consistancy. I've also been eating Skippers Clam Chowder (spitting out the clams), mashed potatoes and scrambled eggs. I'm getting stronger each day!
Melissa M.
on 4/24/04 6:27 am - Ridgewood, NJ
HI all, Sounds like everyone is doing really well. I am having trouble eating or drinking enough. My throat is so dry but everything seems to taste bad and hurts if I don't sip slowly. ON the other hand, I am doing okay and only having real pain in my stomach muscles (lap RNY). Foods seem to vary, but I can eat the soft noodles in chicken soup Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views