where are all the april 28th-ers

donnasmiley75
on 4/22/04 12:07 am - glendale, AZ
OK ROLL CALL ok all jus****ed to wish you all the best of luck and a speedy recovery. so how is every one are you as nervous as I am? I hav two working days left I work today and Mondy and I am Off. On Friday I go to My surgons office to get all my preop test results. then on tuesday I go to my teaching class. so I will be busy and I think that will help. Does anyone els have a teaching class that they have to go to? also where are you haveing your surgery and what time?
Sandy H.
on 4/22/04 6:49 am - San Angelo, TX
I am a 28th-er and so ready!!! I teach Friday and Monday and then I will be on my way to Houston, Texas for surgery Wed. at 8:00. I will be having an open RNY. Good luck to you on your surgery as well! Sandy
Sherry R.
on 4/23/04 3:09 pm - Berea, KY
Hello, I am a 28ther and I wouldn't go as far as say that I am excited but I am anxious to get it over with. I am very nervous, and I need everyones prayers.
Pam A.
on 4/26/04 2:29 pm - Wellston, OH
Hello I am also having surgery on the 28th. I am nervous but not as much as I thought I would be!! Probably tomarrow I will ******vous wreck. I dont have to go to a teaching class I have never heard of it. I am having surgery at the Holzer Medical Center in Gallipolis Ohio not sure about the time. I wish you the best of luck!!! Pam Arthur
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views