27th surgeries where you at?

Ms. Tee B.
on 4/21/04 4:13 am - Tampa, FL
Thats Good news Rachel, But damn you will be under the knife before me. So i'll still be counting to a thousand and you'll still be asleep with the knife. ( lol ) Let me stop with this knife thing before I jenk myself. But that is good news.
Kanelalyn
on 4/21/04 4:17 am - Medford, OR
Here I am, and ready for the 27th... I leave Sunday after church and need to be in Eugene early monday morning for pre-op testing. Staying with a friend that had this last year. Comletely looking forward to being called a looser. God Bless you all going through this on the 27th... and may he hold us all in his hand through the precedure and through the recovery. Take care and looking forward to reading your posts. Sandi
Ms. Tee B.
on 4/21/04 4:56 am - Tampa, FL
I was wondering were there anymore 27th dates out there on this board. Hey Sandi, I wish you a successful speedy recovery. I'll keep you in prayers as well.
Tere B.
on 4/21/04 5:10 am - Sheridan, WY
Two days ago my surgery was still scheduled for the 27th. I was anxious, excited, nervous, scared, etc. Today, I don't know when my surgery will be. I am not sure how I feel. My Doctor's office called me and due to an emergency my surgery was postponed. I still don't know when the surgery will be and I don't know what happened to my Doctor. Too weird, maybe I'm supposed to learn to have patience over this. Lord only knows. I wish you well, no complications, little pain, speedy recovery. I know you will love your new life and I wish I was still on board for the 27th but acceptance is the key. Good Luck. Tere
suzi F.
on 4/21/04 6:47 am - chandler, az
Hey, guys, My sirgery is scheduled for 4/27/04 also. Very nervous , but very excited to do this. Trying to make sure that I have everything ready to go at home..All I have left to do is go and get the protein pwder for when I get home. Hey, does any one out ther have an Idea , hopw long after surgery , before you can drive..I am a single mother.
Ms. Tee B.
on 4/21/04 11:31 pm - Tampa, FL
Hi Suzi, My surgeon advised me not to drive until after the staples and tube was removed which is two weeks. All surgeon are different, because my surgeon does not recommend I take any protien shakes. I wish you a successful and speedy recovery.
Mike S.
on 4/21/04 12:22 pm - Omaha, NE
Just wanted to say goodluck. I have mine also scheduled for the 27th. Heres to our new lives. Mike
Ms. Tee B.
on 4/21/04 11:34 pm - Tampa, FL
Hi Mike, Thanks, for the support and I wish you a successful and speedy recovery. I'll be looking out for an update from you Mike. Good Bless! Tonya
Barb T.
on 4/22/04 1:17 am - Omaha, NE
Wow! You are all so brave. I am sitting here crying thinking about all of the people who can relate to my being overweight and so sick of it! Sometimes I feel so alone, so keep on supporting each other through this! I'll pray for you all on the 27th! Good luck.
Kristi J.
on 4/22/04 12:01 pm - Norristown, PA
Ms. Tee, Yeah...more siblings! We are all gonna have the same re-birthday! I love this place...I have met the greatest people...I am on the 27th in Reading, PA. I love you all, and will pray for every last one of you. Kristi Johnson
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views