27th surgeries where you at?

Ms. Tee B.
on 4/21/04 12:33 am - Tampa, FL
I know I'm not the only one counting down. It's about that time, so I'm dropping a few lines to say Good Luck to All and I wish everyone a speedy recovery. I'll probably post again before surgery, but just in case I don't I have you all in mind. One more thing I went to see my doctor for pre-op and he asked me was I ready to do this and all I could say was the answer is written all over my face. I told him I'll be there rain or shine next week, just make sure your there. p.s. How's thing going with you Rachel, are you ready to do this? By the way Rachel has the same surgery date as mine.
leesamaree
on 4/21/04 1:56 am - OK
Tonya! I'm here! I'm here! I am so ready for the 27th to hurry up and get here already! I go for pre-op test this friday, and I am sure this weekend will be one the longest of my life...Good Luck to everyone having surgery and heres to a quick and pain free recovery... Leesa
Ms. Tee B.
on 4/21/04 2:46 am - Tampa, FL
I agree with you Leesa, it will be a long weekend. To tell you the truth I am looking forward to piging out this weekend for the last time. I went to do pre-op on Monday I honestly thought I had gaied at least 15lbs but the scale read 4lbs. heavier only. I have really been craving and eating junk food. Enough of that, what time is your surgery?
leesamaree
on 4/21/04 5:17 pm - OK
Tonya, I hear ya! We have a big family dinner on saturday night, everybody wants me to choose where to go and at this point i have no clue where to go..My surgery is 8am, I wor****il 1 am on the 27th, so I know I will up all night-and on this website for sure! Best wishes to all of us 27th er's... Leesa
Rachelq
on 4/21/04 8:35 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Leesa, I'm the 27th too. Wow, I thought they left my pre-ops till the last minute. What kind of testing do you have tomorrow? Good luck to you...I'll be thinking about you! Rachel
Rachelq
on 4/21/04 2:03 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Tonya. How sweet of you to ask! Frankly, I'm going crazy right now. I just finished my last pre-op test yesterday. I found out that my pcp won't give me medical clearance (she is supportive of my surgery, but doesn't feel it is her responsibility). So I'm trying to get it from my cardiologist. I'm also still waiting on my blood work results. I'm really excited about the procedure it self though. I can't wait to get this over with and let the healing begin. I sure do love your enthusiasm. Its brightened my day! Please stay in touch. Hugs to you, Rachel
Ms. Tee B.
on 4/21/04 3:07 am - Tampa, FL
Hi Rachel, I was hoping you would get my post before surgery. I hope all go well far as getting your clearance. I can't believe your less than a week and now this comes about. I'll keep my fingers crossed because I'll feel alot better knowing that you are under the knife along with Leesa and I. ( SMILE ) Honestly I would really like for us to be able to share our journey with each other. I'll definitely keep you posted on my progress. What time is your surgery scheduled for? I was told 11am but have to be there 2 hrs prior. Good luck again, and I have my fingers crossed. Hugs to you, Tonya
Rachelq
on 4/21/04 3:33 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Good news! My blood work came back good and my surgeon will accept the clearance from my cardiologist. Now I just have to wait for that. Definitely let's stay in touch. I need a partner in this! I have to be at the hospital at 5am. My surgery is at 7:30am. I know there are a lot more of us 27th's out there...where are they all? Take care, Rachel
LaFonda B.
on 4/21/04 3:35 am - Forest Park, Ga, GA
Hey sista girl, you are correct. My date is the 27th as well. I am so ready but in the light scared. My prayers are with you always. Yes, I'm ready to do this too. Its a couple more of us on waiting for the 27th. Joe is waiting as well. We are with the same doctor. Wish you luck and much love, Kendra
Ms. Tee B.
on 4/21/04 4:09 am - Tampa, FL
Hey Kendra, I wish you luck as well. I read your profile and it's good you have your best friend there with you to answer any questions. I feel everyone would benefit having a support friend. Lets all keep each other updated. I'll keep you in prayers. Tonya,
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views