Scared but excited!!!

latonya T.
on 4/19/04 7:37 pm - saginaw, mi
My surgery is comming up fast, 5/4/04 is my date. I'm glad this is happening for me because I'd gotten to a point in my life where I was literally tired, I'ts time to enjoy the new me!! Unfortunately, during my pre-admision testing, I had an abnormal EKG. I have to have a cardiologist clear me for surgery. The Dr. that saw me on that day said that he thinks it's probally a heart murmmor. I just want everything to go as planned for me, I don't want any hold-ups, I've researched this surgery for over a year and I'm well educated and prepared for it! Has anyone had a heart murmmor? Did this pose a problem in any way with the surgery? I just want reassurance so I can calm down.
cotesbabe
on 4/19/04 10:31 pm - Agawam, MA
Latonya, Hi i dont have an answer for you ........but just wanted to wish you a smooth and painfree recovery........Good luck to you on your journey! God Bless Stephanie
tbarclay
on 4/20/04 1:34 am - Raleigh, NC
Latonya, I don't have a heart murmur but lots of folks have this condition and have surgery all the time. It is good that they found out before surgery so they can be extra careful! Best wishes to you. Theresa
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views