Surgery on Wed

mcusps100
on 4/19/04 8:15 am - Wayne, WV
I am kind of freaking out cause my surgery is in 2 days! I am excited and scared all at the same time---does this make sense. I am totally dreading the whole liquid diet tomorrow----and the laxative gallon jug I have to drink. I am really worried about doing this surgery with all the bad things that could go wrong. I just keep thinking that if something happens to me then my little baby wont never remember me. Just please remember me in your prayers on Wed. Please and if anyone has any information about surgery or anything that might help ease my brain for a while please share! Christy
Rugman
on 4/19/04 9:07 am - Lumberton, NC
Christy, I will feel the same way do a week from now. My surgery is on Tuesday, April 27. I am also concerned. But my faith is in God. I feel he has opened the door for me to have this surgery. My ins. approved immediately. I had no blood clots at time of testing. So, if you feel good up until now.. then just relax.. and go through with it..and look forward to waking up !! God bless.you are in my prayers!
Darcey B.
on 4/19/04 9:55 am - Bakersfield, CA
Christy I know exactly how you feel I just got my surgery date today and it's May 17th and I'm totaly freaking out, but like you I keep thinking of my little boy(6) and my little girl(2) and how I'm going to beable to run with them instead of just sitting and watching, you are in my thoughts and prayers, it's going to be o.k. best of luck, if you need anything e-mail me. ((((((hugs))))) Darcey
Kim T.
on 4/19/04 9:50 am - Dracut, MA
Obesity can take you at any time as well Christy.. and thats what made me realize i HAD to do the surgery.. This is your decision and no one can make it for you, there can be complications.. BUT there are complications for being obese as well... relax and breathe.. you can do it!!!! Lots of Luck!!!!!!!!!! (i'll save ya a seat on the losers bench) ~kim
glasscity mom
on 4/19/04 3:42 pm - Waterville, OH
Christy, I know you already know this but you will be fine. Trust the surgeon you have chosen and trust God to take care of you. Stay very busy with all kinds of chores and stuff until it is time to go. It helps the time go faster. ((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))) I was in your shoes last week and now I am on the loosers bench. Keep us posted on how you do. Deb
Marie_B.
on 4/19/04 11:07 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Hi Christy: My surgery is on Wednesday also (7:30 a.m.) - I have to leave the house at 3:45 to get to the hospital by 5 a.m. I will thinking of you and praying for you as soon as I get up in the morning. God will take care of you and your family - that is His eternal promise! My surgeon said I should be released Sunday or Monday. I'm looking forward to being slimmer and healthier! Went to Fashion Bug's sale Sunday and bought 3 dresses, 3 different sizes to celebrate those milestones. The dresses are styled so that they won't look bad when they get too big. All three cost under $20! I'm starting to celebrate and I haven't had the surgery yet. My way of coping with some of the stress! Think beyond tomorrow (Wednesday) and focus on your future! Blessings and have a peaceful night sleep knowing your new life starts tomorrow!! Keep in touch!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views