-18 lbs since surgery 4/7 !!!!!

Kim T.
on 4/19/04 4:26 am - Dracut, MA
How's that for inspiration the rest of you still scheduled for surgery this month.??? I feel absolutely fantastic. I was back to normal 10 days after surgery. I stopped taking pain med 3 days after surgery. havent vomitted or felt sick once. Yesterday for my walking exercise i went to the mall, didnt buy much, but walked around for over 2 hours.. yes drove there myself, got ok from my doc at 1 week follow up appt!! I already feel fantastic and i havent had even 1 moment post op where i stopped to think "what have i done to myself" it's been a VERY smooth ride thus far *knocking on crazy amounts of wood* Sending a prayer out those awaiting surgery still !!!!!!!!! ~Kim
Kanelalyn
on 4/19/04 5:14 am - Medford, OR
Wonderful news Kim... keep up the good work. i hope that i feel as good as you as soon as you did.... take care and God Bless.
Kim T.
on 4/19/04 9:59 am - Dracut, MA
Thanks.. and lots of luck to you!! remember the walking, it's KEY!!! youre in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!!! ~Kim
ronda A.
on 4/19/04 5:17 am - oakhurst, TX
CONGRATULATIONS!!! THAT IS INSPIRATIONAL!!!!! IM HAVING MY SURGERY IN THE MORNING,I HOPE TO POST INSPIRATIONS OF MY OWN SOON!!!!!!!!THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR PROGRESS!!!! RONDA A.
Kim T.
on 4/19/04 10:02 am - Dracut, MA
wow Ronda.... your day is almost here.. Lots of luck!!! thoughts and prayers you have an uneventful surgery and a super speedy recovery!! Can't wait to hear from you... see you on the losers side!!! ~Kim
Patricia S.
on 4/19/04 5:54 am - Longview, tx
Congratulations!!!!! Kim I hope I will have the same success that you have experienced. I pray that God continue to bless you. Pat
Kim T.
on 4/19/04 10:04 am - Dracut, MA
11 days and counting Pat!!!! yay!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the kind note. Thoughts and prayers are with you.. lots of luck!! ~Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views