Surgery 3 days.....I am sooooo nervous.......

Wendy W.
on 4/19/04 12:52 am - West Sacramento, CA
Hi all, I can't believe the day after tomorrow I will be on my way to S.F. for surgery!!!! I am excited that it is almost here but I am starting to get nervous.....not afraid......just a nerve thing. Any suggestions from others post -op on how they dealt with the nerves before surgery? Have a great day! God Bless, Wendy
JESSICA S.
on 4/19/04 1:37 am - NORTH RIDGEVILLE, OH
I just had my surgery on the 15th of April. I just kept a positive attitude. Thats the only way I got through it. I was expecting worse than what it really was also. I am extremely happy of my choice. You will be fine, 50% of it is your attitude!
Kim T.
on 4/19/04 4:17 am - Dracut, MA
ackkkkk the nerves almost got to me pre surgery!!! I just kept as busy as i could, working until the day before surgery helped ALOT and actually i surrounded myself with people who didnt even know i was having surgery so i didnt have to cry a million times i know. but keeping busy is all i can really think of... Lots of luck with your surgery and recovery.. see ya on the losers side, i'll save you a seat!!! (come back and post when youre feeling up to it, let us know how you are) ~Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views