6 days and a wake up and counting....

ChangN M.
on 4/19/04 12:01 am - AL
To all of you new post-ops... I wish you the best on your journey! To all of you pre-ops....hang in there! We are on our way to the losing side! Monday, Arpil 26th is my day and I am ready. I haven't had any emotional fear. I have only seen myself on the other side, fit, happy, and free! I realize that this will be a process, from surgery, the phases of WLS dieting, healing, physical changes, to TT's or panni's, breast augmentations, and the like.... I believe I will get there, how about you? The best of success to you all! right2life
ronda A.
on 4/19/04 5:25 am - oakhurst, TX
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DATE!!!!!! MY SURGERY IS TOMORROW..... BUT YOU VOICE MY FEELINGS ALSO!!! ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU ON THE LOSERS BENCH!!!!!!! KEEP ME POSTED. RONDA A
ChangN M.
on 4/19/04 11:25 am - AL
Ronda, I will be more than pleased to meet with you on the losers bench....just hold my seat! right2life
Brenda K.
on 4/19/04 6:45 am - Knoxville, TN
Hi, My day is April 26th, too!!! Hope this week passes quickly. I feel like I'm waiting for Christmas! ~Brenda
ChangN M.
on 4/19/04 11:29 am - AL
Brenda, I am glad to know that I have another surgery day buddy! I pray that all goes well! right2life
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views